About

So yeah, I basically explained what it's about in the table of contents but I wanted to make a few notes about it.

So the characters are as follows:

- Jungkook as himself and one of the main characters (y'all know what he looks like). He's 20 and lives with his roommate Jimin. He currently isn't in school and bounces from job to job because he's not really serious about anything. He's very laid back, but has the dirtiest mind. And he's obsessed with sex, obviously. But he's still a great friend, especially to Maddy.

- Madeleine (pronounced Mad-uh-line) or as Jungkook calls her, Maddy, as a main character and Jungkook's friend w/ benefits. (I was originally not going to put a name and was going to do "y/n" but I didn't feel like it was that intimate/personal and there's a lot of dialogue and moments shared between her and JJK so I chose a name instead. I personally like to do names that are similar to mine because I like to imagine myself in her position obviously, but if you want to imagine her name being something else then that's totally your choice). I imagine her really short, almost a foot shorter than him, long dirty blonde curly hair, and blue eyes. (Again, you can imagine her however you want that's just how I look.) She's 20, working to save up for college and figuring out what she wants to do. Lives alone and is close with her mom.

- Dana as Madeleine's best friend (I gave her a name that's similar to my best friend's name and you can imagine her however you want but my friend is curvy and has short curly brown hair)

- Jimin as Jungkook's roommate and friend (y'all know what he looks like too)

- Nicole as Maddy's mom

- And maybe some other minor characters that I'll mention here and there, probably including other BTS members.

The plot is simple: Maddy and Jungkook are friends but are physically attracted to each other and start hooking up. They agree to be friends with benefits and nothing more. Neither one of them want to form an intimate relationship and start dating (not just with each other but just in general and those reasons will be explained in the story). But yeah they hook up, a lot, and things get messy. How are they going to handle it? Read to find out!

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

- There isn't really going to be anything major, just a lot of sex. Obviously I can't write a vivid description for every scene because that would be too much and this book would be too long. But yeah mostly sex.

- Sensitive topics such as broken families and emotional distress

- Also I might want to put like pictures and gifs in some of the chapters if I have a strong vision and I really want you guys to see what I'm saying (probably a lot of sex related ones so be prepared).

- Also there will be cursing.

- EVERY CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE THE TRIGGER WARNING (if there is one) IN THE BEGINNING BEFORE THE CHAPTER STARTS.

Copyrights:

- I don't own anything besides the original plot and the characters that aren't BTS.

So I guess that's pretty much it. This is just a basic outline of the story. I'm really proud of it so far and I can't wait to keep writing this and see what it turns into. The first chapter will be posted no later than tomorrow. Happy reading and enjoy!!!

Comments/criticisms are always welcome too!