Chapter 3

WARNING:  LONG DESCRIPTIVE & GRAPHIC SEX SCENE AND STRONG LANGUAGE/CURSING!!! If this makes you uncomfortable I'm so sorry the majority of this chapter is a sex scene, but for those of you that do like it, enjoy! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To my surprise there was no text from Jungkook. He was probably showering or taking a nap knowing his lazy ass. In the meantime I decide to straighten up a little. I wash the dishes, dry them, and put them away. I fold the blankets on the couch and lay them on the top of the cushions. I go to my room and pick the dirty clothes off of the floor, some being my clothes and some belonging to Jungkook, and throw them in the hamper. I make my bed, even though it's just going to get messed up later anyway.

I'm in the mood to take a bath instead of a shower so I head to the bathroom that's passed the kitchen and the guest bedroom because that's the one that has the bathtub in it whereas the bathroom in my room only has a shower. I turn the hot water on and find a lavender scented bath bomb. I throw the bath bomb into the water and watch the water explode with purple and pink colors. I strip down and slowly get in the tub. I turn the water off when it's almost reached the top and sink down to where the water comes up to my neck, only my head above the water. I can feel my muscles relaxing and releasing the tension I had lingering from work last night. I haven't taken a bath in a while. Mostly because I haven't had a lot of time between work and trying to spend an equal amount of time with my friends and family. But I'm glad I decided to take one today.

I try to clear my mind and just let my body soak in the hot water. The smell of lavender helping me reach maximum relaxation. I close my eyes and just enjoy the relaxation.

After losing track of time, I feel the water starting to get warm. I'm snapped back into reality and I sit up slowly. I pull the plug in the tub to let the water drain a little. I get a fresh razor and sit on the edge of the tub, my legs dangling over the inside of the tub in the ankle-deep water that's left. I gently glide it cross the skin on my legs, bikini area, and underarms to make sure my body is silky and smooth. I stand up and reach for a towel, throwing away the used razor in the process. I wrap the towel around my body, tying it above my chest, and step out of the tub. 

After I dry off a little I walk to the bathroom in my room because I keep everything I need in there as I use that bathroom a lot more. I put some lotion on my face and then the rest of my body after it's completely dry. I rub it in until my entire body is soft and velvety. I take my hair out of the bun it was in and spray some sea salt spray in it to keep the hold of the waves. I go to my room and contemplate what I'm going to wear. I sift through my bra and underwear drawer to find something that lives up the level of sexiness I promised Jungkook. I settle for a lacy black bra where the fabric extends down to my ribs with matching black lacy underwear that hugs my hips and exposes most of my butt. 

I put them on and admire myself in the mirror. I throw on a short, black, silk robe that's long enough to cover my undergarments but enough to show some cleavage. 

Satisfied with how I look, I decide to light some candles and line them up on my vanity that's directly across from my bed. After I light them I dim the lights a little bit and walk into the bathroom. I throw on some last minute deodorant and spritz some "Very Sexy" perfume from Victoria's Secret all over my body because Jungkook has said on many occasions that he loves that scent. I also brush my teeth for safe measures.

I go back to my living room and check my phone again. One text from my mom and one from Jungkook.

Mom: Noon it is! See you then, love u

...

JJK: On my way, beautiful

He sent that a few minutes ago so he must be close. I start to get anxious, but in a good way. I haven't stopped thinking about the texts and what he's going to do to me when he gets here. To get us more in the mood I pull up my Spotify playlist, "sexy time songs" and go to my room to plug it into my speaker. The sensual, slow music starts booming through the speakers and I turn it down to a desirable volume low enough so that we can hear it but so we can also hear each other. I put my phone on do not disturb so no one interrupts us and just as I go to set my phone down I hear the doorbell. I smile to myself and flip my hair back. I walk out of my room and to the front door to let Jungkook in. I slowly open the door and he's standing in the doorway, leaning one hand on the door frame. He's wearing a tight, black tshirt that hugs his muscles and exposes his toned arms and a pair of black basketball shorts. The second I come into view he looks at me. He bites his lip and looks me up and down. I move to the side to let him in. As soon as the door is closed he kicks his shoes off and then turns to me. He puts his right hand under my chin and tilts my head up to look at him.