Chapter 4

I'm pulled from my peaceful sleep by the sound of the doorbell ringing. My eyes flutter open to become aware of my surroundings. I'm resting my head on Jungkook's chest while his arm is wrapped around me, holding me close to him.

"Jungkook, wake up," I say groggily, patting his chest. "Someone is at the door." I sit up, freeing myself from his grasp. He stirs and groans a little bit. "I'm gonna answer it, but please get up because I don't know who it is."

"Mmmm okay, I'm up." He moves, but doesn't open his eyes. I jump out of bed and throw on some shorts, even though it was pointless because the long shirt covers them.

*DING DONG*

"I'm coming!" I yell. I speed walk to the front door and look through the peephole. Shit.

"Hi, mom!" I say in a higher pitched voice than intended as I try to cover my neck with my hands, hoping she won't notice all the marks. I completely forgot that she was coming over today. Setting an alarm and telling Jungkook probably would've been smart.

"Hi, honey. Did you forget about today?" She smiles then hugs me. I close the door, allowing her to come into the house.

"No, of course not." Lie. "I just overslept." Just as she was about to open her mouth, she was interrupted.

"Who is it, Maddy?" The second I heard his voice, my heart stops. Jungkook comes into my view, only wearing boxers. Yes, his tight, little, gray Calvin Klein boxers. My eyes grow wide and my jaw drops with fear. He rubs his eyes and then stops in his tracks when he sees my mom. This is just great. "Uhhh..."

"Oh. Hi Jungkook. I didn't know you were here. Am I interrupting something?" My mom looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Oh...no not at all! We were just...uhh...hanging out last night but it was getting late so I just stayed over." He ran his fingers through his hair. "Um, how are you, Nicole?" He asked, nervously.

"I'm fine, how are you dear?" She smiles.

"Good thank you. Um, I should probably go, Maddy, so you can spend some time with your mom."

"We're going to lunch, you're welcome to join us if you want." She smiles again. Seriously mom?

"No, it's okay. I haven't seen you in a while, mom. We can all get together another time okay?" I speak before he gets the chance to.

"Okay, if you say so. I'm going to use the restroom. It was nice seeing you, Jungkook!" My mom calls as she starts walking towards the bathroom.

"You too, Nicole," he agreed. As soon as she was out of view I smack his arm. "Ow!"

"Are you serious? You couldn't at least put on some clothes?" I whisper, trying not to yell.

"I didn't know it was her! I thought it would be Dana, definitely not your mom," he says and rubs his arm.

"I'm sorry, we planned to go out to eat today but I completely forgot about it. I probably should've told you so at least one of us remembered."

"Yeah that would've been nice," he laughs. "But she did invite me..."

"Yeah nice try." I grab his wrist and lead him to my room. "Put your clothes on, please. She doesn't need to see that again." I pick up the shirt and shorts he was wearing yesterday off the floor and hand him the clothes so he could put them on.

I walk him to the door, trying to get him out of the house by the time my mom comes back out. I open the door and wait for him to put his shoes on. After he does, he cups my cheeks with his hands and plants a sweet, passionate kiss on my lips. Although I'm a big fan of his aggressive kisses, I could get used to these too.