Chapter 2

I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this chapter, but I couldn't wait! It's a short chapter, but it leads into an even better chapter *wink wink.*

_________________________________________________________

"Maddy, wake up!" I distantly hear Dana screaming as my eyes flutter open. I groan in protest, not wanting to get up. "Come on, get up, I'm hungry," she says as she sits on the bed and starts shaking my arm.

"You can have breakfast, I'll catch up later," I yawn and roll over to my other side so I'm not facing her. She jumps on the bed, directly on top of me. I groan again, but still won't move.

"Oh no you won't, come have breakfast with me or else I'll tell Jungkook that you show me all the dick pics he sends you," she says knowing she won.

"Alright, fine," I say with my muffled voice due to having my face pushed into the pillow. She gets off of me and pulls the covers down. I rub my eyes and sit up. "I'll be right there, I have to pee." I sit up and she nods as she walks out of the room. I grab my phone from my bedside table and look at the screen, holding it far away from my face so my eyes can adjust to the light. I see a message from my mom and one from Jungkook. I'll answer them later.

I get up off the bed and tiredly walk to the bathroom to do my business. My hair managed to stay in the bun I put it in last night so I shrug and leave the bathroom. I grab my phone and walk to the kitchen to find Dana sitting on one of the stools underneath the counter/table that separates the kitchen and living room (it's like a table underneath the cut out part of the wall that lets you see the living room from the kitchen and the kitchen from the living room. It has a view of the television in the living room from the kitchen so i can watch tv when I cook.)

"What do you feel like eating?" I ask her and put my phone on the table.

"Pancakes!" She exclaims and gets off the stool.

"Pancakes it is then," I say, agreeing with her as pancakes sound amazing right now. I go to the pantry and pull out the bottle of bisquick pancake mix. I add all the ingredients to the bowl and mix them together, asking Dana to get a pan and turn the stove on. She greases the pan, ready for me to pour the mix in. As the pancakes cook, the sweet aroma fills my nostrils and my mouth starts to water.

After making two large pancakes for the both of us, I grab a bottle of syrup and we sit on the table-counter. We dig in like animals. We ate silently because our mouths were full of pancakes the entire time.

"I didn't know I was that hungry," Dana said as she leaned back a little, patting her stomach.

"Me either, they were really good," I agreed.

"What time is fuck boy coming over?" she asks and looks at me. I laugh at the nickname she often refers to him as.

"I'm not sure actually. He texted me but I didn't answer yet. I know it's not anytime soon because I still want to spend time with you first. Let me text him and see what he said. Oh shit, my mom texted me too, I have to answer her first." I grab my phone and look at the text from my mom first.

Mom: You're not working tomorrow right, honey?

M: No why?

Now let's see what prince charming had to say.

JJK: So you're saying, MY princess, Madeleine, wants to be punished?

"'My princess Madeleine wants to be punished?!'" I jumped upon hearing Dana reciting his text back to me. Well, not really reciting it, yelling it back. I hadn't realized she leaned in close enough to look at my phone screen. I lock my phone and hold it to my chest as if I was preventing her from seeing it, but she had obviously already seen it. My face burns up as well as my ears.