Chapter 22

It's been about a month since Jungkook moved in and it's been bittersweet, to put it simply. We've been having sex a lot more, just about every night and sometimes, more than once. That was the sweet part. Jungkook has also kept his promise about finding, well, trying to find, a job. He hasn't found one yet, but he's been on a few interviews so he's been waiting to hear back, which is out of his control and I completely understand that. 

However, the bitter part was that I was with him all the time when I wasn't working so that meant less alone time. Another bitter part was that he's been lazy. I'm glad he wasn't lazy with job searching, but he's been slacking with helping clean the apartment and helping with food shopping. I didn't think it was a lot to ask for as I'm letting him live with me for free. He eventually does what I ask him to, but after asking multiple times. It makes me feel like a nagging wife and I hate feeling like that.

"What time is your interview, again?" I ask, sifting through Jungkook's clothes to help him find an outfit he can wear to his interview.

"It's at 5:00PM." He was nervous. I already knew this interview was stressing him out because this was the one job he was really hoping he would get. He was obviously hoping to get any kind of job, but this one meant the most to him. It was at Apple. He studied information technology at community college and has his associate's degree in computer science. He was good at stuff involving technology. Actually, he wasn't good, he was great. He has zero common sense and lacks skills in being an adult, but he's smart in that area and is very knowledgeable with technology. There hasn't been one question he couldn't answer when I needed help with my phone or laptop.

He's very qualified for this job and they were impressed with his job application so they called him in for an interview. I was hopeful and was really rooting for him.

He has a ton of clothes, probably more than me which makes no sense to me because he either wears basketball shorts with tshirts or no shirts at all. I haven't even seen him wear most of these clothes, where did all thi come from?

While digging through the massive amounts of clothes, I find a nice dress shirt and nice black dress pants to follow. Of course both articles of clothing were wrinkled as he just throws his clothes wherever.

"How about this?" I hold out the clothes to show him. He stands up from bending down to look at another pile on the floor.

"That would work." He nods. "But I have no idea how to get the wrinkles out." 

Is he serious?

My mouth hangs open and I look at him in shock and a tad bit of annoyance.

"Have you ever used an iron?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No." He shakes his head and shrugs. "Jimin always ironed my clothes for me if they needed to be ironed." He said casually.

Jimin really did do everything for him. I was annoyed, but my goal was to just get him to the interview looking nice.

"I'll iron them."

"Thank you." He stretches and yawns as if he had just done a ton of work. Like looking for a simple outfit was a lot of work, you know, the outfit that I found.

"Mhm." I reply.

I go into the laundry room to take out the ironing board and the iron. I bring the board to my room and Jungkook is sitting on the bed, waiting for me to iron his clothes, which I shouldn't have to. And I have to leave for work soon, but I'll do it just this one time.

I begin setting the shirt on the board and start smoothing out the wrinkles.

"Can you do me a favor?" I ask him.