Chapter 27

Warning: This chapter contains sensitive/triggering content. Please keep yourselves safe and healthy and read at your own discretion. 

_______________________________________________________

I've gotten annoyed with Jungkook at an alarmingly increasing rate recently. Part of the reason could be that I haven't tried talking to him, but I've already talked to him multiple times since he's moved in. I shouldn't have to keep talking to him. I've said this before, but he'll be fine for a few days then he'll go back to being lazy and not listen to me, I'll talk to him and he'll be fine again, only to go right back to being lazy. it's a never ending cycle, I don't understand. Does he think that a few good days will give him an excuse to not have to do anything? If that's what he thinks then he's sadly mistaken.

I've bitten my tongue for a while now. I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to talk to him anymore and he would just understand what he has to do and how he has to act, but I obviously put too much faith into him.

He's been going to work and getting himself up everyday, which I'm glad for. However, he's been slacking with things like cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking, etc. It's getting to the point where it's too much. Just because he's doing one thing he's supposed to be doing, doesn't excuse the lack of doing the rest. 

Today I have absolutely no patience with him. I have a bad headache and painful cramps. I already took something to reduce the pain, but it hasn't kicked in yet. I figured I'm getting my period and the symptoms are worse than usual because I haven't gotten it in a while. Or from exhaustion. Maybe a mixture, I have no idea. On top of that, I still have to go to work with my still aching feet. I was in absolutely no mood to argue with him.

He was off of work today so I was going to tell him to sort out the humungus piles of clothes on my bedroom floor because they've been like that since he moved in and I would like to see more of the floor. He needs to put the dirty stuff in the laundry, iron the clean but wrinkly clothes, and put away the completely clean ones. He's put it off for too long and I've had it.

It's gotten to the point where if he pisses me off one more time, I'm asking him to move out. I can't do this anymore. Especially with school starting in about 2 weeks, if he's not going to help me and just be a burden then he can't live with me. And I won't feel bad about it.

I was relaxing in bed, trying to ease the pain in my head and my stomach, and my feet as well for that matter, when I decide it's time to get up and start getting ready for work. However, I have to talk to Jungkook before I leave because I want my room to be done and organized by the time I get home.

I get up slowly, trying not to aggravate the pounding in my head even more, and make my way to the living room.

"Jungkook." I call out to get his attention.

"Hold on Maddy." When I fully get into the living room I see him at the dining room table on his laptop and he seems to be on his phone.

I walk to the table and stand on the other side, starting to watch the tv that's on at a low volume until he gets off the phone.

"...Yeah dad, I'm at Maddy's house... No I don't have work today... Yeah I'm just hanging out today..."

Nice. He's still lying to his parents about his living situation.

I look at him briefly and sigh loudly. In the corner of my eye I see him look at me. Good. I hope he can see I'm annoyed.

"... Okay... I'll talk to you later, dad... And mom too... okay bye."

He hangs up the phone and averts his attention toward me.

"I'm sorry..." He starts to say.

"You still haven't told your parents you got kicked out?" I sternly question him.