Still In the Airport...

Meanwhile, Harry and Louis were walking around. "Louis, why can't we just call them or something?!" Harry questioned, tired from walking around the airport. Louis smacked himself on his forehead. "Why didn't I think of that? Oh yeah, because I left my phone! Look, if you want this over so badly, why don't you call them?" Louis questioned Harry, returning the question back to him.

Harry frowned. "...Mum said because I've racked up the phone bill from the tour last time, I won't be able to use my phone for a whole month." "But how would she know you don't secretly hide and use it in your room or something?"

Harry sighed, he felt completely embarrassed. "Mum told Paul to confiscate my phone for her. I pleaded him, but he just wouldn't budge...it's only been two weeks." Louis tried to hold onto his laughter. "Awww, my ickle Hazzabear can't use his phone!" Louis hugged Harry tightly. Harry rolled his eyes. "You did not just-" Harry stopped mid-sentence and sighed. "Louis, you of all people should know I hate being called that! I'm fine if fans call me that, but you crossed the line. How did Alison stand living with you?" he asked.

Louis let go of Harry and had a dead serious face on when he asked, "Speaking of her, why'd you ask if you'd be going with her when we were splitting up?" Harry shrugged. "No particular reason really. Why?" "...Nothing. Just," Louis looked at Harry with plea. "No funny business, alright? This is my baby sister we're talking about."

Harry held onto Louis' shoulders. "Louis, calm down. You told me that you hope we'd get along, and that's what I'm trying to do: get along...What do you mean 'funny business'?" Louis rolled his eyes. "Harry, we're flatmates, we live together. We both know that you're quite the charmer. I don't want Alison to get all mixed up into that, I can't risk her heart getting broken." "I haven't thought of Alison that way since we met seconds ago, but alright then. Since you're so worried..." Louis smiled and hugged Harry. "Thank you. That means a lot to me."

When Harry and Louis kept looking for everyone else, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Tiana bumped into them.

"LOUIS!" Liam and Tiana exclaimed in unison. "Hey! You found the boys!...But where's Alison?" Louis asked. "...I wasn't able to catch up with her because of all the people that kept shoving me around. I'll go look for her." "I'll come with you!" Liam told her as he caught up to her before they  disappeared into the sea of people."I'll go look for her, too. To show you that I could get along with a girl just fine without funny business." Harry said, before disappearing into the crowd as well.

"Well then, this means one thing," started Niall as he turned around. "Time to eat more doughnuts!" Niall was about to run back to Starbucks until Louis grabbed Niall's hoodie. "No, no, Nialler. You had your chance to eat doughnuts when you got Zayn and Liam lost with you a while ago."

Niall pouted like a 5 year old. "But I only said that I wasn't hungry anymore so that I won't get Liam angry at me!" Zayn realised something and became angry. "So what, you ignored me when I kept complaining and saying I wanted to go home?" "Ignored...is a little too strong for this case. How about 'neglected'?" "Niall..." said Zayn, who seemed to be getting annoyed. Niall laughed. "I'm just joking! But you complain most of the time, so you complaining about something is sort of normal to me. It really won't be able to change any situation we're in."

"So what you're saying is that whatever I say doesn't matter anymore?" "Of course it does it just- is this where you chase me to get rid of your frustration after what we talked about?" Zayn nodded. "I think so... I'll give you a 3 second start." Niall started running while Zayn counted. Three seconds later as promised, he ran after Niall. Louis shook his head while he chuckled. "I'm not even sure if Zayn's still mad or if he just wants to chase Niall..." said Louis to himself as he followed wherever Zayn and Niall ran off to.