Stripes

As Louis, Alison, and Tiana talked, Harry finally saw Louis and ran to him. "Louis! Thank god I found you! I was so worried that-" Harry stopped in mid-sentence, noticing Alison, wearing stripes. She really reminded him of Louis...and she was kind of cute, too. "Wait...why's she wearing stripes? I thought only you get to do that, Lou." Harry asked after snapping out of his thoughts.

"That rule's for you and the other lads. Only I get to wear stripes in the group. Besides, she's my sister," Louis began as he smiled at Alison and patted her head. "I'd make an exception for her anytime. Plus, stripes fit her. And she's just so adorable wearing red shorts...it's like looking into a mirror that turns you into a girl." Alison chuckled. "Thanks, I guess."

"Sorry, it's just that, I always see girls wear stripes and red shorts. It just doesn't fit them right like you, but as a brother, I recommend that you wear pants. Those shorts are too short." he nagged her. Alison rolled her eyes. "Louis! Other girls wear shorts like these. In fact, some girls wear shorter shorts. I'm eighteen so there's no need to tell me what not to wear." Louis smiled sincerely. "You know I'm just looking out for you, CT!" louis exclaimed.

Harry cleared his throat to remind Louis that he still existed. "Oh, sorry. Right. Almost forgot the introductions. Harry Styles, Alison Tomlinson." Louis said as he gestured to both of them. Harry smiled and shook Alison's hand. "Nice to finally meet Louis' sister! Aw, Boobear. I'm glad you brought me here to pick up your sister." he beamed. Alison raised her eyebrows in surprise. Louis glared at Harry.

"You call my brother 'Boobear'? Hey Lou, isn't that what mum used to call you?" Alison asked. Louis sighed and smiled bitterly at Harry. "Yes well, Harry loves to tease me about it. Ever since he heard mum call me that, he called me that as well; It even slipped out once during our CD signing and now, directioners everywhere call me that." Louis explained.

Harry poked Louis on the shoulder. "Um, I'd hate to interrupt again but..." he trailed off. "What is it now, Harold?" Louis asked as he looked around, seeing who were missing. "...and where's everyone else?!" he added. Harry bit his lip, not wanting to say. "You see, Niall couldn't stand the wait to eat...so he ran off. And Liam and Zayn ran after him." Harry finally disclosed. "What?!" Louis yelled. "Now I don't know where they are...so I was wondering if you guys can help me look for them." Harry stated.