Splitting Up

"What?! You lost the other lads?!" Louis questioned. Harry rubbed the back of his neck. "I didn't lose them...they're just, uh, misplaced?" Louis became serious by then and crossed his arms. "Really, Harold, really? We are in a very crowded airport and we let loose three-fifths of One Direction. Which, may I remind you, is a serious problem. Like, what if a girl squeals in delight in bumping into...say, Niall eating in some restaurant? What'll happen Harold? C'mon, you know the answer, you're smart."

"C'mon, Louis. You know I don't like it when you call me Harold because I know that means you're mad at me. I didn't do anything wrong!" Harry debated. "No, you did. You did do something wrong. You didn't keep an eye on Niall! Now answer the question." Louis ordered. Harry sighed. "I'm thinking...a huge group of fans would mob us." he guessed. Louis nodded. "YES. And that wouldn't be the nicest thing that could happen during private family reunions like these. EMPHASIS on private."

Harry frowned. "I'm sorry, alright? They're all fast runners...especially Niall because he needed food. I guess he smelled something good to eat." he stated. Louis stroked his chin. "It has to be...sometimes it's like Niall has weird superpowers that're triggered by food." he thought aloud "Especially Nando's, then." Harry added.

"Hey! Stop thinking about Niall's 'superpowers' already. Now, it seems we lost three people...well, Harry did but that doesn't mean we aren't to blame, either. If we lost three people, we could find three people. Either that or we could stand here for the rest of the night and talk about Niall's 'superpowers'. What'll it be?" Alison asked, putting air quotes around "superpowers". "Let's go look for them!" Louis said. Tiana nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I think we should."

Harry pouted. "But...Niall's superpowers." he whined Alison put her hands on her hips. "Seriously? Real mature. Wait 'til the fans see you now." Alison commented. "I know what you are, but what am I?" "IMMATURE! That's what!" Alison exclaimed. "Am not!" "Are too!" "D2!" Harry yelled. "That doesn't make any sense!" "I know what you are, but what am I?" Harry repeated. "Here we go again." Alison groaned.

"Shut it! Both of you!" Tiana shouted. Harry and Alison fell silent. "We need to split up and find Liam, Zayn, and Niall...but here you are, arguing. I really think that's the immature way of flirting with someone." She teased as she smirked. Louis patted Tiana's shoulder. "Whoa...couldn't have said it better my self. Well said, Tia." he beamed.

From that moment onwards, both Harry and Alison blushed in embarrassment. "So, um, since we're splitting up, will I be with Alison?" Harry wondered. Louis grabbed Harry by his arm and said, "Nope! You, are coming with me. Whether you like it or not!"

When Harry and Louis were out of earshot, Tiana grinned at Alison. "Ooh, Ali," she started as she poked Alison. "I think Harry Styles has a little crush on you!" Alison blushed for a split second, then she crossed her arms. "W-well, Alison Tomlinson doesn't like him back. Besides, I SERIOUSLY  don't think he likes me that way...maybe he sees me as a friend or something."

As they started walking, Tiana scoffed. "Ali...I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that. I mean, did you see the way he looked at you?" Looking back, Alison did remember Harry looking at her with a more-than-neutral expression on. "Yeah, but he only looked at me that way because I'm wearing stripes, remember?" Alison argued.

"Well there's that...but have you heard of Larry Stylinson?" Alison groaned at the words "Larry Stylinson" as soon as she heard them. "Sadly, yes. I really don't know what's more terrifying: Louis being straight or the fact that people genuinely think my brother's gay for Harry." "My point is, now that Harry's finally met the girl version of his Boobear, which is you, don't you think he'll start falling for that person, which by the way is still you?"

Alison glared at Tiana with irritation. "I hate you, I hate logic, I hate YOUR logic." Tiana frowned. "But why? Doesn't it make sense?" "...I never said anything about it not making any sense." Alison walked past the now gobsmacked Tiana.