Nice To Meet You

Yay, and we are very thankful for the reads! We're just happy to know that you took the time to read this story! Even if it has the same name with a lot of other fanfics out there. It's a guaranteed promise that this story won't be that typical...despite the generic name. (:

**********

After Alison went ahead, Tiana wasn't able to catch up. Too many people kept shoving her here and there. Just when she thought that she was going to be "shoved to death", someone grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the crowd of people.

"Are you all right? You might've been turned into mashed potatoes!...Well, shoved potatoes, in your case." Tiana looked up to see Liam Payne, wearing a hoodie. His face was hidden behind a pair of shades, but you could still tell who it is. It's a wonder how directioners don't notice when One Direction is just a few meters away from them. "Oh...um, yeah. Thanks." Liam smiled. "Okay then, take care...and try not to get shoved!" As he walked away, Tiana realised that she found one of the boys! Why'd she have to be such a shy person and let him walk away?!

Tiana worked up the courage to walk up to Liam, and tapped him lightly on the shoulder. Liam turned around and smiled. "You again? Did you get shoved?" he asked. Tiana smiled back weakly and shook her head. "No...um, can I ask you a question?" Tiana asked. "You just did." Liam joked. "You know what I mean!" she responded. "All right. Ask away."

"You followed Niall after he ran off, right? D'you mind telling me where he is?" she asked. Liam pretended to think for a second. "N-no, sorry. I don't know any Nialls. I-if that's all you want to ask, I have to leave now. Bye!" Liam turned around to walk away, but Tiana gripped onto his arm.

"Uh...could you please let go? I really can't stay for long I-" "No! Louis specifically said to look for you, Zayn, and Niall. Now that I found you, I can't just let you leave now, can I? And I'm trying my best not to be shy, gimme some credit!" said Tiana, cutting off Liam's sentence. Liam stopped struggling as soon as he heard Tiana mention Louis.

"Louis...Tomlinson?" Tiana rolled her eyes. "Of course not, I meant Louis Armstrong. Yes...he's back from the dead to talk to you. He says you owe him money." she said sarcastically. "Alright! Alright! Where's Louis then?" "Well, he's looking for you with Harry. Alison's looking for you too."

Liam got confused. "So you're not Alison?...who are you?" he asked. Tiana shook Liam's hand and smiled. "Tiana Carter. I came with Alison." Liam smiled back. "Oh, okay. I'm Li-" "No, no. I know who you are...and so do a ton of other people, so saying your name aloud in a crowded place won't help keep you hidden." Liam nodded. "So, where's Niall and Zayn?" "Oh, they're in Starbucks. This way." Liam held Tiana's hand and lead the way.

*At Starbucks*

Tiana followed Liam into the coffee shop. Zayn wore a fedora and shades while Niall wore a snapback cap and a hoodie. "Liam," Zayn began as Liam and Tiana sat down."You said you'd go out to look for Louis. *points to Tiana* That's not Louis. Look, I know he could act like a girl at times, but you couldn't have actually mistaken this girl for Louis." Liam chuckled. "Of course not! This is Tiana Carter, Alison's friend. Apparently, Louis, Harry, and Alison are looking for us." he explained. "Oh, wow...-wait. Alison has a friend?"

"Of course. Everyone needs friends." Tiana answered. Zayn frowned. "That's not what I meant...I meant to ask, why'd you go with her?" he restated. "Oh, well it was at the eleventh hour, really. She called me today at two in the morning, asking if I could come with her. I guess she was afraid of how you guys would act. Like me, she's shy." Zayn smiled. "Well she has nothing to worry about. We act as naturally as we could on camera. I'm pretty sure how we act on camera is how we act off camera." Zayn responded.

"Zayn's right. Isn't he, Niall?...Niall? Niall!" Liam exclaimed. Niall finally stopped eating his doughnut and payed attention to Liam. "What?...Yeah, yeah. He's right...Who's right?" Niall asked. Liam smacked himself on the forehead. "Zayn!" Liam answered. "Oh, yeah. He's right. About what?" Liam shook his head. "Never mind...just go back to eating." "Nah, I'm full. Hey! Let's go look for Louis!" "FINALLY! We can leave!" Zayn said in relief. "Let's go then!" Tiana exclaimed. They stood up, walked out and went to look for Louis, Harry, and Alison.

**********

So what'd you think? Are too many people looking for each other? It'll end soon, don't worry. Once again, we want to thank all of you for reading this story!