Chatty Man

*On the day of the interview* The boys made their way to the studio. While they were in the car, they were silent. No one said anything or tried to make conversation. They were all wondering what would happen as they reach the studio. Louis looked back at yesterday when he saw Alan Carr on TV just yelling, "BOYBAND madness! Mark your calendars, The Wanted and One Direction will be here tomorrow! Bye everyone, that's the show for today!" with a smile on his face.

Louis wondered how Alan was smiling when everyone knew The Wanted and One Direction weren't the best of mates. He knew that, didn't he? With all the news spreading around, he must've known that. The car stopped by the entrance of the studio. Everyone got out of the car and went straight inside. They were escorted to their dressing room. Louis felt uneasy as he passed by The Wanted's dressing room.

He didn't want any trouble...but of course he couldn't apologise either. What if they just laugh at him and say he's pathetic? He couldn't have that happen. He knew that it would always be like this: full of conflict. He sat down in front of the mirror and saw Alison walking towards him. "Hey there Louis! You okay?" Alison asked as she put her hand on his shoulder. "I'm fine. Thanks for asking." he answered as he plastered a smile on. Alison smiled back. "Alright. I'll just pop to the loo." she informed him before leaving.

*minutes later* When Alison opened the faucet to wash her hands, the water splashed onto her shirt. "No! My shirt's all wet, and it's white, too. Perfect. No jacket either...I hate this faulty faucet." she muttered to herself as she left the bathroom. She kept looking at her shirt telling herself that it's going to dry off anyway. All of a sudden, someone bumped into her. "Oi, watch it!" she exclaimed.

She looked up to see a guy with brown hair tidied up in a short quiff and green eyes. "I'm sorry," he began. "I was looking at my phone and-" "Aren't you from The Wanted?" Alison asked. He smiled and nodded. "Knowing that you don't know my name, I suppose you're here for One Direction?" he guessed. "Well, yeah. I'm here to support my brother Louis." "I'm guessing you're Alison Tomlinson then. Am I right?" he asked.

Alison smiled and asked, "How'd you guess?" "Twitter...some of the fans I follow also like One Direction so yeah, I saw them tweet about you." "Ohhh." Alison responded with a nod. "Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself! My name's Nathan Sykes." he informed her as he stretched out his hand towards her. Alison shook his hand before telling him, "It was very nice to meet you." with a smile on her face.

Just as she was about to say she needed to leave, Nathan looked down at her wet shirt. "...has anyone told you that your shirt's a bit revealing?" he asked out of curiosity while looking away. Alison tried to cover herself with her arms. "It got wet by the faucet in the bathroom..." she explained as she blushed in embarrassment.

Nathan took off his jacket and offered it to Alison. "You could use my jacket to cover your shirt up until it dries." he told her. Alison hesitantly took the jacket from him. "Are you sure? Won't your jacket get wet too?" she asked. "It's fine. Anything to help a person out, right?" he stated with a smile. Alison nodded. "Right. Thanks, Nathan! I owe you one." she told him before she wore the jacket.

"I'd love to stay and chat, I really do, but I have to go get back to my interview before the break ends." Nathan informed her before leaving. "Thanks again for lending me your jacket!" Alison repeated before leaving the hallway as well. When she went inside the dressing room, Louis sat up straight, noticing the jacket Alison was wearing. "Where'd that jacket come from?" he asked.

"Oh, Nathan lent it to me for a while because my shirt got wet in the bathroom." Louis started laughing. "You wet your shirt? How'd you manage to do that?" he questioned her before laughing again. "Hey! The faucet I used wasn't working well; I had to find that out the hard way!" she debated. Louis brought his hand up, trying to stop laughing while he mumbled, "Okay, okay." to himself.