Chapter 19

Punishment 2
[ Warning: Long Chapter]

Jin's POV

Jimin is very hyped I can see him smiling and all dressed up. Having a paper in front of him. My goodness he was really wants Y/n back. Everyday I always see him writing in the dinning table with none stop, except when I tell him to eat or move.

"Jimin what's the point to dress up? It's cold she won't see you in that suit" Jimin look up to me from the paper and eye smiles. "I want everything perfect for her" I rolled my eyes. "Come on change, I bought that suit for you just for Fancy restaurants" "but hyung!" "No hyung me come on chop chop" I said as I pushed him upstairs. "B-but were going to be lateeee" "it's 10:38! It's still early! Now change!" I said as I pushed him into his room and close the door.

As I was going downstairs I see Jungkook all calm and sad. That's weird everyone is happy and excited and he's not, isn't he excited to see Y/n coming home? I sit besides him on the couch and bump into him softly.

"Hey buddy, what's wrong?" I said as I look at him. He look at me, I wide my eyes, as I see Jungkook eyes, they were red. "Hey what's wrong? Did something happened? Did the fuckers bully you?" I said as I place my hand on his cheek. "No hyung, it's just that I went to see Y/n yesterday" I looked at him as I remove my hand from him. "And?" He looked down. "And I saw Taemin and Y/n holding hands...and when Taemin was about to leave he said 'I'll see you tomorrow bye I love you' and kisses her forehead.. and I'm scared that Jimin will hurt her.."

Oh I see...

"You dork, they're best friends!" Jungkook look at me with surprise. "W-What?" "Yeah, at first I thought about that too but she told me that he already found his mate, so they're really close friends think of it as brother-sister love" I said as I smile at him. "Oooh..." He looked so embarrassed. "It's okay I thought of that too, your looking out for Jimin which is good" I said as I pat his back, he just gave me his bunny smile. "Sometimes I wonder if you're a rabbit or a wolf" "Hyung that's not funny" I laughed.

Y/n's POV

I slammed the door, as I was backing away still looking at the door. Seconds later, he slammed it open as he was looking at me, grinning. Why didn't I fucking lock the door?! Dumbass!

"Y/n~ come on I really need you~" he said as he closed the door behind him and locked it.
"I'm not your fucking prostitute!" I yelled at him. "Well you shouldn't have sneak out to see Your precious Taemin!" He said as he growled back. He's still argues with that!? I thought what he did to me, I thought he already knew!

~Flashback~

I was moaning and crying at the same time, I didn't want to be fucked by him!
"G-Get o-off of me! S-stop!" I said as was crying. "No! This is your punishment for fucking being with Taemin!" He said as he was thrusting into me hard. I stayed there crying, not feeling pleasure at all.

*******

"That was fantastic" he said as he plop down on the side. I stayed there covering myself from him on the other side, facing my back to him. "Now you know, you belong to me. Break up with Taemin" I looked at him. "I'm not even dating him! We're just best friends!!" I said out of anger. "Oh.." is all he could say. "You fucking rape me with no reason! You didn't let me explain!" I said I cried out. He's just like Jimin! "I'm sorry babygirl but I needed you" He said as he was trying to touch me. I got off of his bed quickly and stand there. "Don't ever touch me again you Rapist" I walked off with my clothes covering me and run off to my room. Same scene same words, just like Jimin.

~End Of Flashback~

I checked the time, it's 11:25pm, shit Jin is waiting for me!
"Thinking when are you going to meet your baby Taemin?" I fucking hate him. "You didn't listen to me what I told you!? You're just using that excuse to fuck with me so you can pleasure yourself and I'm in pain?! The fucking answer is obvious! Go fuck yourself instead!" I yelled out. After hearing that next thing I knew I was on my bed, pinned down. Oh no..

"You fucking crossed the line baby~" he said as he was taking off his belt. "You're going to be punish extra hard today, not walking for days~" he said as he was pulling down my pants. No, not today, I'm not going to rape again. "K-Kyle, kiss me" I said as he was smirking. "Gave up already?~" I didn't say anything but looking at him. He leaned in as he was about to touch my lips, I bang my forehead hard to his. He groaned if the pain as he back off. This is my chance.

I got up and I was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist. "You little shit!" "Looks who's talking" after I said that I pushed him with my foot on his face as he went back and I run off.

Running out of the house with no sweater, nothing. Just in my black sweatshirt. I didn't care if it was fucking cold and snowy out all I care about is running away from his psycho ass. I need to get to Jin, fast.

Jimin's POV

We've been standing out here for 30 minutes now. I'm impatient. I was looking around, smelling around, god even hearing around, but nothing. It's not like I want her hurry now and get her back home as quick as possible but I'm worried. Especially when Jin told me about what Kyle is capable of.

"She's late" "No shit hyung, are you sure you guys meet each other at 11pm sharp?" "Yes! We've done this like 100 times" "Do you know how to count days?" "It FELT like 100 TIMES" I laughed softly. "But she's late she's never late" After hearing that, it made me more worried as ever.

As I was in my deep worryness, my inner wolf jump out as I stumble back? "Are you alright there?" Jin hyung said as he was looking at me. "Yeah it's just that—" I look straight at the Center as I look at it. "Just what?" He said as he realized that I was looking straight he looked at the direction I was looking.

Y/n...

[Stay tuned for Chapter 20]
💓💓💓

Forever Mine  [Park Jimin ff]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara