Chapter 20

Come back to me?

{ Warning:  Really Long Chapter}

Jimin's POV

Seeing Y/n running towards us like was the shocking I've seen. It's been awhile I haven't seen her, her long hair by her hips, her skin light tan as ever, and of course those eyes. I just realized something..Why isn't she wearing a coat? It's freezing out here. Y/n ran into Jin like his arms can protect her.

"J-Jin! L-let's g-go n-now!" She said as she was stuttering her words of the cold. "Why? Where's your coat?!" Jin said as he looked at her while her was gripping on her shoulders. "I-I'll explain later!" I smell a scent. A scent that was familiar to me. I look up and I can see a dark blackish brown wolf with orange eyes running towards us...Kyle. I took off my coat and placed it on her. "J-Jimin" "shhh, we'll talk later and let's go now, Kyle is coming" I said as I transform into my wolf not caring my clothes shatters. Jin gave his coat to Y/n as he transform as well.

Y/n is too cold to transform, especially when she was on her sweat shirt with this cold. I signal her to hop on my back, she hopped on. I let her get comfortable and ran off.

*Hyung he's behind our tails?* I mind link Jin as I was running. *Not our tails but close enough we should run faster* * I can't run fast, I'm scared that Y/n will fall off* *Fine, I'll run up ahead and stop where our territory line is* I nodded as he ran faster.

While I was running I felt two pairs of arms around my neck tightly. "You can go faster I won't fall off I holding you tight" I whined. "Jimin please go faster" I whined again as I ran faster.

As I was running I saw Jin standing there waiting for me to pass our Territory Line. As I was running more faster, the warmness from my back fade away, as I heard something fall down on the floor with the snow. I stopped and turned around and saw Y/n trying to get up. I look back and see Kyle was about to Jump on her but I didn't want my mate to be in pain anymore. She suffered enough.

I tackle him and biting down on his neck as he was doing the same. After I had enough I left him on the ground and sprinted back to Y/n who was now standing. I don't know how but she jogged and jumped on my back. She's badass.

*Hurry up Jimin he's on your tail this time!* Jin hyung said as I sped up and passed the Territory Line. I slid off as I was trying to stop. I turn around and Kyle stand there growling on the other side of the Line. I stand next to Jin hyung as Y/n on my back.

*Give her back to me fellas* *I'm sorry Kyle but that's not going to happen* Jin hyung said as he was glaring at Kyle. *She's Mine! You can't take her away! Or I will—* *will what? You can't cross our territory without our permission or should I say Alpha's permission* Jin said. Kyle was standing there full of anger.

Honestly it's true, one of the laws or should I say rules is that if you go to a Territory without Alpha's permission or without him knowing, you get executed.You can't go in to someone's territory, it's like going someone else's house. I know our rules are rough, that's because were tough animals.

*Fine, but this isn't over* he growled and left. As he left, all the silence has been broken when Y/n sighed. Jin and I both looked at her. Her cheeks rosy pink along with her nose and of course all cold. *Lets Go Jin* he nodded and ran up ahead. I didn't want Y/n to get more air from this awful cold, So I walked. She was shaking badly but now that I walk, she calmed down a little bit.

It's now just us, just 2 mates got in a argument, not seeing each other for 3 months about letting one person explain and another just gave up on explaining. Yeah it's not awkward at all.

*******

We made it to the house, the boys were so happy to see Y/n back home. Jin gave us hot choco while telling the others what just happened. They were sure all shock, but mostly happy to see Y/n. After sometime, I went to the bathroom. After I did my little business I look myself in the mirror, I look like shit, my hair all messy while bags are under my eyes. I shook it off and shuffle my hair as I was opening the door. I stopped when Jin was there.

"Y/n went to your room" he said as he was kinda smiling. "Oh...okay well I'm sleeping in the sofa today if you don't mind" "Sure, but first" I looked at him confusedly. "You need to have a talk with Y/n today, I know you guys are awkward and all but try to talk to her today if she doesn't want to talk you, then you can sleep downstairs" I nodded. "I was planning on talking to her tomorrow but okay" He smiled at my reply, he really does want us to be together.
"Good luck"

I stood there in front of my door, looking at it. This reminded me 3 months ago, the least memory I wanted. I hesitate to grab the knob, I took a deep breath and went inside. I closed the door from behind, my eyes lock into the floor. Few seconds later, I look up seeing Y/n on the edge of the bed looking at me, smiling? I smiled back. This awkward silence is so tiring.

"So uh..how are you feeling?" I said as I went sit next to Y/n. Medium distance between us. "Warm and good" You don't know how much I miss her angelic voice. Silence took over again. I look down to my fingers and decided to break it.

I look at her. "Y/n can we talk about the fight that happened 3 months ago?" She nodded and look down to her fingers. I moved closer to her to close the big distance between us.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I don't believe you, I'm sorry I didn't let you explain. I just love you too much and my sadness and anger took over me" I said as tears falling down to my cheeks. Y/n looked at me with tears in her eyes too. "You can't do that. Going off to another girl like you're not mated while you're mated. You know how much that hurt me? Seeing you with another girl pleasuring yourself while I'm over there suffering with the pain? That's not right Jimin. Either way I blame everything else to myself for not telling you my past and the truth" I shook my head. "No, I know and I regret everything Y/n. I was trying to numb the pain but it was too strong. It's my fault, all of it. Don't blame it yourself. You have a reason to not telling me. Because if you've told me I would've been executed by the Origins long time ago" we both smiles and  laughed softly.

I grabbed both of her hands within mine. I started to do my speech that I wrote and practice for.

"I would try and offered explanation for what I did, but there are no excuses. My intentions, though good, don't matter here,  only my poor choices. I absolutely take responsibility for my selfish actions and the terrible pain I have caused you" I hold her hand tighter while looking at her eyes deeply. "This is an especially terrible thing for me to have done to you after how warmly you have accepted me into your beautiful heart. You have not only shown you're incredible beautiful love to me, but you also shown me that it's okay to make mistakes and it's okay to be yourself, that I could never have possibly expected. To hurt you in this way was an insult to all the things that you have done for me and I hate myself for that" Tears starting to fall off my eyes as I was looking at her straight she was looking at me shockingly with tears. I hold both of her hands intertwining our fingers while looking at her blue eyes as tears keep streaming down.

"There are no words I can give you the meaning in my life, so it seem like everything has faded and there is no color in the world to me. Y/n, I know we have been through very difficult times, and I accept that it was all my fault, but I also Apologize to you and you know I love you so so much and I can not  live without you....

So, baby, please accept my apology and..

Come back to me?"

[Stay tuned for Chapter 21]

💕💕💕