Chapter 4

The White Wolf  -Part 2-

Someone's POV

Y/N STRIFE YOU'RE MINE!!

I woke up harshly. I sighed. Every time I close my eyes he's always in my head... I look outside..it's night... I stood up and made my way outside the cave. Hmm still midnight. I guess I should go back in and chill for a bit. 

My past keeps going back to my head every time I wanted to forget it. It always comes back.I remember I was with the other female wolves outside with the coldness, crying. Except me. I never cry in front of others ever since my mother died....

You see my pack...the NW (North West) pack, the females wolves either clean up the house or do cooking. If you disobeyed, you either get beaten up if you're already a mother, or being raped if you're not a mother nor have a mate. Men wolves follow my alpha orders like like checking their territories borders, if you disobey you either get killed or beaten up too. My mother..she was rape...by my alpha... she found her mate but my alpha killed him, because my mother's mate, Mark, wanted my mother out of the pack, but my alpha refused..because my mother was his 'beauty treasure'...and killed him. My mother was in deep depression. Yes my mother was beautiful, she had black long hair with crystal blue eyes, and her wolf form, silver with white. She was gorgeous. She's was so young of age of  23. Her name was Olivia Strife. She loved me either way I was the daughter of a alpha who killed her mate, but it didn't last long until my alpha saw me...he never saw me, his own child... My mother didn't trusted him with me. she was scared for alpha fallen for me because of my 'beauty'. One day I remembered, that Alpha wanted me to play next to him when I was a pup, my mother didn't want him to be close to me, my mother growl at him. If you growled at alpha, he will tear you apart.

"Jason, take my child to the next room, I have business to finish" alpha said as he stood up. Jason took my hand gently. "Come on sweetie, let's go play somewhere else" He said sweetly. and of course little me, listened to him. Jason is the beta. He's great friends with alpha. Before I left the room I look at my mother and heard her what she said to alpha. "You better stay away from her! Lay one finger on her I will hurt you Kyle! Don't treat her like the others you filthy bastard!" She said. The door close behind me and Jason looked at me and said. "Don't worry, your mom has some arguments with your dad and they will settle it out okay?" As he said that I smiled and went with him. I was confused what my mother was telling him. But now...I understand completely. I realized of age of 17, what he does to women and men. I hated him and I can't believe I call him 'father'  after what he did to my mother. I'm currently the one taking care of the pups while the mothers are working. It helps me calm down when I'm with the pups. I miss them all of them but I can't go back.

I ran away because I wanted to live my own life and wanted to look for my mate and make a beautiful healthy family. I don't want an evil alpha haunting me or torture me. Some days I'm afraid that Kyle will hunt me down and kill me...or kill my mate. I don't know but I'll just see in the future. Hopefully, my mate's pack aren't like my pack. Especially their alpha...I really hope he's not like Kyle..

I shook off to reality and start to go outside, and see that sky still night. Well I should look for food if I can...probably go see my mate's window..wait why am I looking at his window? I don't even know if he's my mate or not...I should just roam around the forest to check the borders for them. I ran outside.

Yoongi's POV.
Shit. Why can't I sleep?! I'm so sleepy during the day and here I am wide awake at night..well midnight, because it's 5:23am. Ugh I guess I'll go outside and run laps again, I need something to tired me out so I can sleep.