Chapter 17

Punishment 1?

Y/n POV

I swear Taemin is making me mad and annoyed sometimes but, he's the best Boy best friend ever. I'm SO HAPPY for him, because he has found his mate! It was so cute how he was trying to describe her. I really want to meet her, she sounds very nice and kind person.

I smiled at the memories me and Jimin met. God I miss his so much...That slap that he gave me....was the last thing I got from him. Now there's no more of US anymore. He's with Stella and I should back away, even though I'm jealous as hell and sad.

As I was walking to the house I see Kyle glaring at me, with those orange eyes. I stopped on my tracks and looked at him scared as I farrowed my eyebrows. Did I do something wrong?

"Get the hell back inside" he said as he was pointing the front door. I'm scared, I didn't want to risk it. So I stayed where I was.

"Y/n don't make me repeat myself" Kyle said as I looked down avoiding the dominance he's giving me. I stayed there being strong as I can.

"No.." I said as he stop, he was about to come to me. "Excuse me? Did you say 'No' to me??" Kyle as he looked at me shockingly. Shit I shouldn't have done that. What the fuck Y/n?! You literally told yourself in front of Taemin and Jin that as long as you're FOLLOWING and OBEYING his orders you're alive, and here you are risking your fucking life.

I stayed quiet.

"I have enough with this silent treatment with you" he said as he grab my wrist, tightly and pulls me inside the house. I can see everyone looking away, pretending they're doing something.

I was pulled to the other way where his.....room is?

Usually when females get punish, they go to the other side of the house in a soundproof room...

Don't tell me he's going to do what he did to my mom....

He swung me inside and let's go as he went to lock his door. Shit.

"Now tell me, did you say 'no' to me? Say the truth, your life depends on it" hearing those words from him, made me stay still.

If I say yes he's going to punish me, if I lie he's going to punish me..what's the point? If I answer that question I'm getting punish either way.

I nodded.

" I can't hear you babygirl"

"Yes.."
After I answered him, next thing I know, I ended up in the bed, Kyle between my legs, as he was tying me up above my head with a rope.

He takes out something from the side table, and he was waving it to me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion..

"This time, I'll use this. I forgot to put it on with your mother and you came out accidentally. But I didn't regret it, you came out just perfect" he said as he touched my face with his 2 fingers. I looked at the thing he was holding...its a condom...

Oh no...he's going to do the same thing with me, being punished like my mom...

I guess..this is my punishment now...

[Stay tuned for Chapter 18]

💓💓💓