*Chapter 24*

FINAL 2

{Long Chapter}

~Forever Mine~

Hobi's POV

We finished the house, we even did their heaters, lights and waters, all they gotta do is decorate it and paint it. "So now that we're done, do you think they'll get mad?" "I ask the same question Jungkook" I said. "Guys, are you going to ea..." We all turn around to see Y/n shock. We were confused at first but then I see what she was looking at, the houses. "You guys did...awesome job I think the others are going to be pleased and grateful for you guys" Y/n said in a shocking face. I honestly don't blame her.

*******

The people loved us for finishing up their houses. It's 4pm Imagine still working on it man. Since we all planned to have a welcome part today. I am helping the ladies bringing the stuff inside that the men made such as beds, tables, all kinds of things. Some men are painting the houses, so we're almost done.

"Hobi Oppa do you like it? I paint it yellow" I looked at the boy who was covered in yellow by painting the wall. I put down the bed that it's his bed and looked at the wall. " Honestly Charlie, It's great, why yellow when other kids use brown, red and blue?" The boy smiled. "I pick yellow because it reminds me of you Oppa! You smile like the sun and since the sun is yellow, why not yellow" I cry dramatically and hugged the boy. "AWH YOU'RE SO SWEET"

Having the new people coming to our side is great. I don't have to talk to myself when I can actually talk to different people. I'm glad Namjoon insist to have them in our pack. I love their company. Especially when all the sweet and kind personalities are bright.

Yoongi's POV

I have nothing to say, the other members just told you what they felt so it's the same thing for me. I'm happy that they don't have to suffer anymore and annoyed because I won't have my beauty sleep and hearing loud noises. Other than that, I'm glad they're loud not because of their arguments unlike the boys(BTS) but of fun. I love it how they build a pool so I can chillax. The people are great here. I hear their stories out, I help them go through things I'm like a therapist except I don't get paid. The snow won't come until next year so it's kind of hot but chilly.

"Yoongi Oppa" I turn around and see a teenage girl. "Sup?" "I just wanted to say thank you for helping my mom, ever since my dad passed away, she's been through a lot" I turn my whole body to face her. "It's not easy to live through it alone without telling anyone about, it helps when you tell other people about." She looked down avoiding my eyes, like she's trying to hide her tears. "Hey.. it's okay I know how it feels to lose someone" I pulled her in a hug as she was crying in my chest. I honestly do know how it feels to loose a parent, or should I say parents.

This is why I love helping people around me going through depression, I help them realize that Life can be cruel but can have it's moments. Enjoy the little things that's happening before at the end, it's too late.

"Hey stay strong for your mom alright? Lilly, you only have your mom and Christian, you have to stay strong for both of them, especially when you're the oldest. Fight for your dad, take place for dad by protecting them both, okay?" She looked at me and nodded. "A 14 year old needs to have fun and fight in their lives, so go have a rough play okay?" She nodded and ran to her group of friends. I smiled to myself by making her smile. It's my job to go let them go through pain because if they keep them themselves, it'll come to suicide and I don't want anyone I care to die, not anymore.