Chapter 7

New Family

{Warning, long chapter}

Jimin's POV

I woke up as the sun shining through the dead trees to my eyes. I sniff her fur, everything. I looked at her she was sleeping, her head still landing on my back. I snuggle with her to wake her up, I wanted her to sleep in a comfy bed instead of sleeping on this rock.

*Hey, wake up beautiful* Man, I didn't ask for her name. As I was looking at her she opened her eyes slowly, she looked at me and yawned. I can see she was really tired.*Sorry did I hurt you?* She said. *No, you're good, I just wanted to let you know it's morning. I don't want your health to be off on track.*  *Oh, I see* She looked down.  *I know we're mates but....What's you're name?* I didn't want to sound rude or anything. All I cared was the I wanted to be with her yesterday, so I couldn't get the chance to ask her name.

She stood up and shake herself to get the dirt off of her fur. She looked at me. *Y/n...Y/n Strife*

  What a beautiful name.

Y/n..

*What's Yours?* She asked as I stood up and look down to her she was short but not too short nor too tall but medium. *Jimin, Park JImin* I leaned in to rub my head on her neck. *Hey I was wondering* I looked at her. she tilted her head a side with confusion, she looked so cute. *What is it Jiminie?* I blushed so hard, the way she said my name I'm so in love with this girl. No one calls me 'Jiminie' except my hyungs. * I was wondering if you.. would like to move in my pack?* I looked at her with fear and she snuggle her head under by neck. *Sure, I would love that* my heart felt full.

*******

Jungkook POV

It was morning, I cannot wait to play. Stupid Yoongi hyung scold us to sleep really early, which is 12:56AM !! Ugh whatever. I was getting the T.V on and getting the games ready while Taehyung and Hobi Hyung are getting the foods and drinks ready. By the time I was done I looked at the clock 7:47 am, good enough. Jin and Namjoon don't get up until 10:30 ish and Jimin wakes up at 12pm so we're good.

"Yah Jungkook got the things ready" Tae said as he placed the snack down which was hot chips. "No duh Tae, It was the first thing he had to do" Hoseok laughed while placing some 3 cups pf juice punch on the table. "Alright quit chatting and lets finished what we started from last night"

*******

As I was playing I heard the front door opened. I leaned to my side and peeked who it was because it's 9am no one is up at this time. I was looking at the door opened, I see Jimin Hyung. Weird, I don't remember seeing him coming downstairs and go out. As I was looking at him, He sees me and shot me with a smile. I smiled back. Tae paused the game and leaned next to me to see who it was, so was Hobi.

"What are you guys up at this early?" Jimin said. "Why are you out at this time?" Hobi said as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. "I can explain hyung but she has to take a shower and change so please don't come to my room" Jimin said as he was scratching the back of his head of shyness. She? "She?" Tae said.

There it was, the white wolf....THE WHITE WOLF?!? I stood up preparing to fight so did the others. "Relax guys, she's good" I was confused. "What do you mean? Explain" I said as I was looking at at the wolf to Jimin. "There is a girl I repeat A FEMALE wolf in the house hold, you never brings girls in the house, especially with wolf form" Tae said. "I said I'll explained after she's done doing her routine, now excuse us we have some changing to do" They walked upstairs. "I'm so confused" I said as I was looking at Hobi and Tae as they nodded.