Chapter 13

Goes In, Goes Out

No Ones POV

It's been 3 months since Jimin, Jin and Y/n's depression began.

Y/n was her usual job, following rules, orders and of course taking care of the pups. Y/n miss all the people in her pack, but she didn't expect seeing the female wolves being bruised up. Luckily Y/n knows how to take care bruises and all kind of injuries, because Jin. Y/n misses everyone in the South pack, especially Jimin. But she knows that she's wasting her time with Jimin so she tries to avoid Jimin. Lee Taemin (SHINee) always visits the pack for check up everyday. The Origins Job is to check the territories are good. Taemin was assigned to NW pack, to check if the pack is doing well and what they supposed to be, that's where he met Y/n. Since they are the same age they get along very well. Surprisingly Kyle gets along with him. Kyle doesn't mind Taemin getting near her. Y/n enjoys talking with Taemin, soon after they became Best friends. Lastly, every Friday night, she meets Jin to check how hes doing.

Jimin, well he's been off sometimes, remember that female wolf who he was rubbing with? Well she became his 'mate' more like girlfriend, anyways her name is Stella Luz (made up). She's from the West pack. Jiminie barely gives her attention because you see he still loves Y/n And misses her but he doesn't shows it. Stella doesn't know anything about Y/n, but even though she doesn't get the attention, she still loves Jimin. He sometimes runs outside to hope that he'll see Y/n's white fur and blue eyes again but no, the woods full of snow with nothing holding special. Jimin does not know anything about Y/n's past. He wants to see her, but sadly he can't contact her, because she cut off her mind link with him. All he ever wanted was to apologize and get his mate back, because he truly misses her.

Jin, he's been the mother of the pack as always. He feeds them, takes care of them like a mother he is. But deep down inside he's guilty. He truly misses his only daughter Y/n. When Jin found out that Jimin and Stella are together he became angry and didn't talk to Jimin for 3 weeks straight. Until Jin made up with Jimin by playing games with the others. Jin pretends to support Jimin and Stella, but in reality, he doesn't support them. It's not that Stella doesn't know how to cook.....okay maybe...yeah that's why and she doesn't do anything to help Jin. Jin needs Y/n back home. The boys barely helps him cook, wash and clean the house, except Alpha Namjoon. Jin meets up with Y/n every single Friday night. That's how much Jin misses her.

Y/n's POV

I was was done giving out plates for the kids until I felt two arms around my waist and swung me around. I already know who he is.

"Taemin! Stoppp you scared me jerk!" I said as he stopped we both laughed. "Sorry girl, it's Friday come on!" He said as we sat down on the table. We're outside a house, the kids are eating their foods on a separate table next to ours.

"I see you're hyper" I said as I smile. "Duh, what type of question is that? No work tomorrow~" He said as he laid down on the bench. I laughed. "You don't have work tomorrow?" "Nope! Key is taking over my shift. Alpha has gave me a break so I have a day off tomorrow" "Jonghyun is very sweet man" I said as I looked down to my fingers. "It reminded you of him huh?" I nodded.

Taemin knows that I used to have a mate he knows everything even Kyle. Taemin wanted to report Kyle by doing such things. But I told him no, because it'll cause a lot of work so were waiting until Alpha Jonghyun has his breaks. My feelings for Jimin goes in and goes out. That's why Taemin is here to make my thoughts about him go away for awhile. And it works! The only thing he doesn't know is that I meet Jin every Friday night. Well because it's against the law of sneaking someone else territory especially when the Alpha doesn't know. I don't know if Alpha Namjoon is mad at me or not, but I'm not going to risk it.

"Don't worry that jerk didn't deserve you, like I don't understand why doesn't he realize what he lost that WAS his? Like your so kind, beautiful, funny, annoying, sweet, and breath taking person who cares other people other than yourself? If I were him I would've believe you, I would've understand why you said no and I would've listen to you explain" Taemin said as he looked up at the sky while his hands holding his back head. After hearing him say that, my heart increased. It never been like this before.

"Taemin, thank you" Taemin stood up and looked at me confuse. "For what?" "For making me feel loved. During these past 3 months I was full of shit. Until I met you. You're the one that makes me get up early asf and making me laugh...I appreciate that" Then he smiled. "It's my job of being your Best friend of this entire world!" He said as stand up and open his arms wide like he has been blessed, I laughed at him.

"Y/n-ah can we play with you and Taemin oppa?" Nancy said as she was smiling cutely. I looked at Taemin and he smiled and nodded his head. "Sure, lets play"

As we all played tag, It made my day, Especially Taemin, he reminds me of Jimin, but Taemin is more annoying person and gives people explain unlike him.

"Come on slowpoke! Or should I say OLD LADY" Taemin said as he ran up ahead. Sometimes he can be a pain in the ass. "TAEMIN YOU'RE DEAD!!" I said as I transform into my wolf form and ran after him. "Hey! That's not fair your cheating!"

Jin's POV

I was moving the soup in circular motions as I saw Jimin and Stella making out in the couch. I swear they need some spanking. ...wait he's not with Y/n. I sighed and ignored them.

It hurts me seeing Jimin with another woman. Jimin didn't mark Stella and Stella doesn't know Jimin is marked. Because he wears make up to cover his neck and some shit to not smell like he was mark duh. Jimin goes in, goes out to his feelings for Y/n. Most of the time I wanted to tell him about her past but again, it's not my business. Y/n already knows about Stella, but what she doesn't know that they're together. I'm going to tell her tonight.

As I was thinking too much, I heard moans. I rolled my eyes and look at the clock 7:30pm. I turned of the stove and went up to them still kissing using...tongue?? Ewww!

"Ahem" nothing. "Hey" still, nothing. "YO, GO MAKE OUT SOMEWHERE ELSE PRIVATE GODDAMN THIS IS THE 8TH TIME I GOTTA TELL YOU?! NO MAKING OUT IN THE LIVING ROOM OR THE KITCHEN. THAT'S WHY YOU GUYS HAVE YOUR OWN ROOMS???!" I said as they got scared and looked at me shooketh. "S-Sorry O-ppa we'll stop"

Don't ever call me oppa except Y/n I thought to myself I just rolled my eyes and went back to the kitchen. As I was washing my hands, I heard their conversation.

"Why does he hates me?" Stella said. "He doesn't, he's just like that" "but Namjoon said he wasn't like that and Yoongi, Taehyung, And Jungkook are like giving me the silent treatment. Is it their first time seeing a girl?" Hell no. "Yeah they get shy" Lier they're disappointed in you. "Hoseok is very chill person, has he been chill?" No, he was a cheerful man! He's the sunshine! "Yeah he's not that big sunny dude"

I can't with their conversation. I dried my hands, grab coat and went to the living room. I walked right pass them, I open the front door and close it. I'm just gonna take some fresh air and walk around.

My feelings about this just goes in, goes out. I can't control them sometimes. It's hard. It just..

Goes in, goes out

[Stay tuned for Chapter 14]

🧡🧡🧡