Chapter 11

Tears

Y/n POV
I was looking at him, he was looking at me with anger. I stared at him scared. Not because he will hurt me but I'm scared that he'll hurt Jimin. As I was looking at him Alpha was calling me.

*Y/n* I turn to alpha who was looking at me. *Y-Yes alpha?* I said he signal me to move up and I did as he wanted me to. I was now sitting next to alpha.

*So you must be a new pack member from the South Pack?* The Origin Alpha said as I nodded. *Mind telling me you're name?* *My name..my name is Y/n Strife* I said as I was looking at Kyle who was looking at me anger. Those orange eyes burning through me hurts.

*Hello Y/n my name is Kim Jonghyun, the Alpha of Origins and head of all packs, territories and meetings* he said. *Have you move to the South pack because found your mate in that pack?* Yes of course. *No, I'm an orphan in the pack, I was lost and alpha Namjoon found me and took me in* I'm sorry..Jimin...

*How nice of you Namjoon* Jonghyun looked at Alpha and he nodded nervously. His eyes looked at me, telling me why I lied.

*Which pack where you from Y/n?* I hesitated at first. No one knows which I came from except Jin. I looked at Kyle. *NW pack sir* I said as I was looking at Kyle.

*Sir it will be fine if I take my member pack to my pack correct?* Kyle said as he asked Jonghyun. *Well were you born in NW pack?* I wish I wasn't. *Y-Yes sir* I can feel Kyle smile. I don't know the damn rules so it must be bad.

*Well, by the rules,if you were born in a pack and don't have a mate you may take your member back. IF that member has found their mate then they cannot take their member back. Well since she doesn't have a mate then you may take your member back* He said as he was facing me. *Thank goodness, I miss my daughter after all* His daughter? Don't make me laugh.

I can feel Jimin feeling heart broken...

*Why did you lie? Are you ashamed of me?* Hearing those words mind linked to me felt like a bullets went through my heart. I looked at him, he was full of sadness with angryness. Good thing we're mind linking each other privately. *It-it's not that believe it's not what you—* *Well it looks like it. I can't believe you, you didn't want to tell me you past because you knew that I wasn't enough for your selfless with coldness heart of yours.* I started to cry. *Jim-* *Don't even say my name in that mouth of yours. I can't believe I fell for it. Shit I even mark a lying bitch as mine. I am embarrassed to show off my mark to everyone else* *Jimin please let me explain!* I cried out. *No, this conversation is done* *B-but J-Jimin-* he cut me off.

Good thing no one notice me tears falling down my eyes..

*******

Hours has passed talking all the territories sightings, woods, animals, etc. Since it's winter a lot of things needs to be covered.

But I didn't care at all, all I cared about it Jimin now. I kept looking at him from behind me, he kept looking straight ignoring my stares, presence and my feelings. He looked at me and gave me a growl to tell me to stop. I stopped looking at him and looked straight. I was looking the man I hate the most who ruined my life, Kyle. I can feel him smirking under that hideous snout of his.

*******

We finally finished the TPM. Alpha, Yoongi, and Jimin are mind linking to the alphas enjoying some sweet times. Jungkook, Taehyung, And Hoseok mind linking to I believe Bambam, Yugyeom, And Youngjae.

I was sitting far back in the corner, alone. I was looking straight at Jimin. Looking at him talking and rubbing against....a female wolf. My heart feels like it's going to drop down to the cold snow and left to die there. Seeing him with that female wolf makes me want to walk away. I can't do anything about it.

I was about to leave before I heard a familiar voice that I wish I never had. *So ready to come back babygirl?* I stood there saying nothing. *Oh so you're not going to talk to me? Watch what you're doing baby~* he came close to me and sat down looking at everyone. *Don't call me baby* I said as I look straight glaring at a tree or something. *Heh, sorry honey but it's my decision since I'm your father* I hate him telling not to do things and do things because he's my father.

*What the hell is wrong with you huh? Why do you keep doing this going after me hunting me down every time I wanted to explore and find my mate like a regular wolf does!?* I said as I growl at him. I know, I'm not supposed to growl at him because he'll kill me. *Raised that voice again I'll punish you like your mother!* I stood there putting my head down. Why? He's doing his dominance again. I can't win when it comes to dominance I just can't.

*W-why are you like this?* I spoke as I kept my head down. *Because, you're the only thing I'm not loosing, your beauty is my property and mine*  Again with the beauty. All he cares is beauty, beauty, beauty. * We're about to leave let's go* I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye to my family.

*Sorry to disturb Kyle, but can she come home and pick up her things? I don't want the boys wondering around her clothes. You know how boys can be* Kyle looked at the person and nodded his head. *Of course! Honey I'll pick you up in 1 hour alright?* what a faker. I nodded my head and he walked away. I can still feel him glaring at me as we walks away to talk to Alpha Namjoon.

*What a faker* he said as he looked at him talking with the others. *Thank you, you saved me Jin* I said as I looked at him. *No problem darling* I snuggle my head inter his neck as a thank you hug.

*Y/n I don't feel Save for you to go back there..what if he hurts you or even rapes you?* all those thoughts scares me. Jin is he only one I told him about my past. Since then he didn't tell anyone and I am grateful of him. He knows what Kyle is capable of.

*Its okay Jin, I'm going to protect myself, as long as I follow his horrible rules and orders I'm in good hands* I looked at him  and try to smile. Of course he doesn't buy it.

*Jimin is going to be depressed now..but I understand why you said no* *Thank you Jin, but I think Jimin already moved on* I said with my sad tone. *why would you say that?* I hint him to look straight and he did, seeing Jimin and that female wolf rubbing and numbing into each other.

*That little shit* He was about to go to him but I stopped him. *No Jin! It's okay, it's not worth to say anything anymore* *Why?* Jin asked as he sat down next to me. * I tried talking to him but he cut me off in mind link* Jin looked at me with sadness. *Try to talk to him in person* *How Jin??? I tried and tried and he still ignores me! What's the point in person if he can't even talk to me in wolf form??!* I said as tears start forming in my eyes.

*He has to listen sooner or later* I looked down as tears starts falling off and dropping down on the floor. *Please Y/n, give it a try in person at least try it for your last conversation with him even though it hurts* I nodded. *Good*

I do it just for me and Jimin.
I'll try, even showing my weakness with my tears flowing down.

Tears

[Stay tuned for Chapter 12]
💝💝💝