Chapter 2

The Disappearing

( These ** are mind link conversation)

Taehyung's POV

I'm eating in the kitchen with Jin hyung since the others went out to hunt for us to eat Dinner. Yes we eat animal meat, but we don't hunt for fun, we hunt when we need to. Like now Jin hyung doesn't feel like going to town. We live near a town called Hammond, is a place where humans live in, which is next to our forest. Hammond Town are aware of us but, they don't really know about us being human form. They only know about us being wolf, like regular wolves. They have a rule to follow, if they don't hurt us or hunt us, we won't hurt them. So it's a win-win. Is that the rule? I don't remember but close enough. Besides we don't like hurting people, unless if they kill one of us but other than that we don't hurt them.

"Damn, does it take 3 hours to hunt?" Jin hyung was annoyed of waiting for them to get back. I can see it clearly since he already finished his food. "Hyung, It's been awhile since we hunt and It's your fault for not going to town to get food" I mumbled loudly as I was looking down to my food, eating. "Well, today I don't feel like walking around the forest, especially walking in human steps. So much work" Jin hyung said as he was standing up and walks towards the big window looking outside. Though He has a point. In order to not make humans noticed us walking in and out the forest, we have to walk around the other side so that people see that we live outside the town not in the forest. There's a trail going IN the forest, but that's for the people who are hunting too or take a run. Good thing we live in the DEEP forest, except so it's so much walking.

"Eh, you're right, it is a lot of work, but hyung, why didn't you tell Jimin to get food for us, since he loves walking" I asked, looking at Jin with confusion on my face. Jin hyung turns around and looks at me with 'seriously' face. "I don't want little mochi to go alone, remember that time when we send him to go to the town to get soup because I was sick, and he took 4 hours to come back?" He said as he took a seat in front of me. I shook my head to a 'no' answer. Jin hyung rolled his eyes. "Because the town's girls were all over him?" He said as he crossed his arms in front of his chest as he looks at me if I remember. I chuckled "Oh Yeah, you're right, I forgot about that" I said as I was eating. Yeah, the girls from the town are obsessed with JImin, because he's adorable mix with sexiness, plus with his nice and charming, makes girls want all over him. Not just him, but all of us. Jin hyung is the only one who goes to town since he's great friends with the people especially ladies, sending flying kisses to them. The only thing I'm confused is that how can he have space from the ladies and the others even me, we're squished by them? He told us the reason but I don't remember, probably I wasn't paying attention to him at all.

~Meanwhile with the others~

Jimin's POV

*Alpha, I think 3 deers are enough* Hobi said as he mind link him. We can hear mind linking each other since we're connected. *Yeah, I thought so, but I realized a lot of deers aren't showing up* we all stay silence*We should all head back we'll talk about it at home, since Jin and Tae are waiting for us*  As alpha said that he started running back along with Jungkook and Hoseok holding the deers in their mouths. I was about to run back until I heard a stick cracked. I turn around to see what it was while I growled at it. There was nothing, everything is pure white snow.

*Jimin Let's go the others went back, we should go too.*  Yoongi said as he stand next to me where I was. *Is something wrong?*  Yoongi said as he was looking where I was. *I heard something*  I replayed. *probably a squirrel, come on let's go, I'm hungry and I don't want to eat this deer without cooked well* He said as he was holding the deer in his mouth like Jungkook and Hobi. *Yeah we should go..*  Yoongi ran ahead as I was jogging behind him, but I slowed down and came to a stop to look back one last time. My heart started beating so fast.  I shook it off and sprinted back at home.