Chapter 22

TPM
[Long Chapter]

Y/n's POV

We're all ready for the meeting in few hours, which I wasn't ready at all. I'm trying encouraging Alpha and Jin to go on without me because I didn't want to see Kyle. Unfortunately it didn't work of course, Jin and Mostly Jimin wanted to tell Jonghyun Alpha the truth and Changing my status as a mated wolf in South pack. I want that really, but do I really have to go?

"Here is the food boys, Jungkook where is Tae?" Jin said as he sat down on the table between Yoongi and Alpha. "He's in the living room playing" Jungkook replied as he was eating already. "TAE LEAVE THAT PIECE OF SHIT ALONE AND COME HERE AND EAT!" Jin yelled out. Net thing you know, you can hear foot steps coming quickly.

"Jeez sorry I was SO close of beating kookie's record" "well that can wait, now eat!" Taehyung started eating after hearing what Jin said. All of the boys were eating except me. I was just playing with my food with my fork. "Y/n, sweetie, I know you're nervous but you gotta eat" I look up at Jin who was already done eating. "I'm sorry, it's just that I'm not ready to see him" I looked down. I can feel something warm placed on top of my hand that was under the table, it was Jimin's hand. "It's okay, I'm here, if he hurts you I will make sure I'll kill him or the Origins kill him. I'm not letting anything cause you pain ever again, not over my dead body" I smiled at Jimin's comment.

*******

"Everyone all set?" "Yep I'm all ready Alpha" Tae replies to Alpha. I was getting myself ready, when I noticed something in the corner in my eye. "Jungkook what are you doing?" Yoongi just took the words out of my mouth. "I'm getting warm up to fight that Alpha guy" he said as he was punching and dodging at the same time, it's like he's punching a imaginary bag. I was laughing quietly. "What? No, why are you even practicing when you're going to be in your wolf form?" Hobi said as he was looking at Jungkook weirdly. "Hyung, please, just in case my wolf gets triggered or tired" after Jungkook finished his sentenced he was pushed by the wall.
We all laughed at him. "I guess your wolf got offended" I laughed.

*******

The time has come, now we're here, TMP. I can feel myself shaking not by the cold, but the person I'm fearing for to come. *calm down Y/n, I'm here next to you* As Jimin said that he rubbed his huge head under my neck as I rubbed back as well. When time flew by, the packs starting to show up.

All the packs are formed to their places, all were waiting is for the Origins to arrive. I can feel Kyle's stares burning through me, but not just me also Jimin and Jin. By the time has passed by that felt like hours which was only minutes, The Origins arrived.

*Welcome to the 39th TMP, so what's the updates going gentlemen?* So yeah through the whole meeting they're just telling each other what's happening in the territories, or are they any missing beings, or any damages and all but what I was really waiting for was the intruders, which is going to happen now.

*Alright moving on to the last thing, are any intruders or trespassing going through your territories?* I force my gaze up to Kyle, watching his movement if he's going to tell the Origins about me, Jimin, and Jin. *No, everything seems to be 'normal' for me* Kyle said as he was looking me, I feel like he was smirking in his wolf form. *No intruders in my area as well* Namjoon Alpha said.

All the Alphas have told Jonghyun alpha about any intruders, which weren't anything. *Great then we're all settled then, until next time boys and as always, be safe and alert* We all nodded and Howled to make the TMP officially over until next time.

When all the Packs left, Kyle and Namjoon went up to Jonghyun Alpha as he was about to go. While I'm here between Jimin and Jin who were standing and the others behind to make sure no any surprise attacks appears.*Alpha, I need to talk to you if you don't mind?* Kyle said. *Here as well* Namjoon also said. Jonghyun stopped and walk back where the two wolves stood kinda next to each other but kept their distance. Jonghyun sat in front of them. The Origins members just stood their places near the forest, except Taemin who was behind Jonghyun Alpha, sitting.

*What is it?* *Alpha you see the South pack took my little girl into their pack without me knowing it, isn't that against the rule of #12? If a wolf from a different pack takes in another wolf from a different pack without the alpha knowing it, isn't that forbidden?* Kyle said, he sounded like his plan is going to go well. But actually no, because he doesn't know between me and Jimin's bond.

*Correct, Namjoon alpha, is this true? Did you take Y/n back to your pack without Kyle Alpha knowing?* Namjoon didn't answer, but what I saw was shocking, Jonghyun Alpha nodded in agreement for something. *Alright Kyle, I'll speak with Namjoon alpha and his pack members in privacy* Kyle nodded. *So can I take my little girl back?* *Not yet, I would like to speak with her in private as well and update her status* Kyle nodded slowly hearing out Jonghyun's replied and look at me left. *alright, follow me* Jonghyun alpha stood up and walked in the forest as we all followed him, to his house.

*******

Jimin's POV
As we all sat down except Y/n, changing in the bathroom to her human form, we all took tea from Jonghyun's pack member, Minho. As we were drinking our Tea Jonghyun alpha came out, man he grew up more handsome not going to lie.

"Well, long time no see, we haven't seen each other in human form in a while now" we all smiled. "You look handsome as always Jonghyun Alpha" "thanks and just call me Jonghyun, we're all buddies here" "Right" Jonghyun and Namjoon already started the conversation as always. "So Jimin, have you find your mate?" I look at him and eye smile him. "Actually I did found her" "Oooh why didn't you bring her?" "Because she's here Alpha" I turn who the voice belong to, Lee Taemin, Taeyong's older brother. How does he know?

"Taemin, how do you know?" Taehyung asked confusingly. "Because I assigned Taemin to look after NW pack where Y/n was I believe" "Yeah, she told me everything, even her mate" Taemin said as he was looking at me up and down like he was disliking me. I don't blame him at all to be honest. Y/n came out and stood next to Taemin. Taemin turned around and hugged her, really bro like in front of me, if Y/n told you about me, then you know I get jealous easily.

"Ah Y/n you look stunning" "Thank you  Jonghyung alpha"

******

Y/n explained everything about herself, and her pack. Then Taemin and Y/n talking about Kyle. Jonghyun was taking notes in a notebook while Taemin and the others were standing listening. "So your mate is someone from the South pack?" "Yes" "Who's your mate" Jonghyun said as he look down at his notebook writing then to Y/n, making sure I wasn't lying or anything.  "Park Jimin" Hearing those words from Y/n makes me feel officially hers. God I love it. The room went silence for awhile as Jonghyung stood up and went to get his computer and sat down on the sofa, updating her status.

"Alright I already update your status. Next month's TMP, I'll announce the news of your status and about Kyle" I was relieved, But Y/n was somehow worried? "May I ask, What are you going to do with Kyle?" Jonghyun hyung looked at her as he put away his laptop and smiled. "You'll find out in the next TMP"

[Stay tuned for the Last chapter, 23]

💕💕💕❤