Chapter 10

The TPM

Someone's POV

"Have you found her?" "No alpha I'm afraid we haven't seen her nor heard from her"

I can feel my body boil up. "Then why are you here?!" I said as my eyes starting to glow orange. "B-but sir how are we going to find her if we haven't rest for a month within 3 weeks. Most of the men are very tired and hungry" "I don't care" "Al-alpha please let us rest and eat for 1 hour, please just 1 hour"
I turn around and I can see my worthless men being exhausted. I glared at them."Where are you searching?" I said. "We're searching the South where--" "Where Namjoon's pack is" I cut him off. "Yes" "Fine just 1 HOUR" "Thank you sir" "Leave out of my sight, I'll call you when your time is up besides we have to go to the TPM at 8pm so you better use your break wisely" After I said that they all nodded and rushed out my office.

As I was looking out of my window. Thinking, where the hell has she gone?! I swear if we find her, she's going to be punished, punished badly, I didn't think I would do that to my own daughter. If she found her mate, I will kill him just like Olivia.

Memories of her came up to my head. Her smile, her giggles, her beauty. God everything of her is such a turn on, but I can't touch her that way, she's my daughter after all. She's mine, even if she's not my mate, she's all mine and nothing is going to change that. I will get back what's mine.

"I'm going to get you Y/n....like it or not"

Hoseok's POV

3 Weeks has passed ahhh I am sooo happy heat or mating season or whatever it's called is over. Man it was so hard to keep control my  heat around Y/n, especially when JIMIN MATES HER IN THE NIGHT! I swear can't they do it quieter?

*Is everything checked?* Alpha said as I snapped out of my thoughts. *Yes boss! Everything is checked I even checked the trail that leads back to the town* *Good, then we should keep it that way* I nodded in a respond. We're checking the borders before we leave to the TPM (Territories Pack Meeting).
Which is at 8pm and it's 1pm so we're doing now so later on we can just go out to TPM.

I'm actually excited to go for the first time. Since Y/n never went to our TPMs because she was taking care of the house. Now she's going and I'm so happy to see her reaction!

I changed to my clothes and went back inside as I see Jin cooking, Jungkook, Tae, Jimin, Y/n and surprisingly Yoongi are playing UNO sitting on the ground using the coffee table.

"UNO" Jungkook said as he placed a red 5 card on the pile of other cards. "Shit...why do you always put red Jungkook?" Jimin asked as he was getting another card. Taehyung snickered at Yoongi eyeing him while Yoongi was glaring at him. "I choose Yellow~" Yoongi looked at the card and saw a crazy color +4 card. Yoongi had only 1 more card that was 1 Red. "Son of a Bitch! You brat!" Yoongi said as he grabs 4 cards.

I sat down on the sofa watching them play. It's so cute how Yoongi acts like a kid yet he's the grandpa.

"UNO!" Y/n yells out as she placed her last card on the pile. "All Of you officially doing dinner tonight~" Y/n Said with her cuteness. I laughed at her cuteness.

"I'm just warning you, I almost burned down the house while cooking" Taehyung said as he shuffles the cards. "Well I'm going to tell you what to do, all you doing is moving  the objects" Y/n said as she was smiling.

"I swear, you are creepy when you smile like that" Yoongi said as he rest his elbow on the table resting his head on his palm. "Yah Yoongi hyung watch it" Jimin said as he was getting his cards. So cute how little mochi is over protective. Y/n kissed his cheek as saying it's okay."Well at least I don't smile weirdly" she looked at him. "My gummy smile is the best every girl in this world dies from seeing it, that's why I don't smile that much because I don't wanna see dead bodies" Yoongi said as he smiled. "Good for you, did I ask why you don't smile?" "Sounded like you did" "well you're hearing is horribly wrong, no wonder you're the grandpa" "Hey, at least I'm not annoying chick" "at least I'm useful" Y/n Said as she was getting her cards also Yoongi. Seconds later they both laughed.

"I swear you guys are just weird and confusing" I said as I was getting some cards too.

*******

It's already 7pm, my goodness time flew fast. As I was outside taking off my clothes because we go to the meetings with our wolf forms because it's faster duh. Anyways I can feel my bones cracking and I was already in my wolf form. The others came out as well and transform. We are walking in a pack since it's still early.

*So whatever you do Y/n is just listen that's all nothing much. Think of it like Alphas meeting, because usually they do all the talking really* Tae said as he was walking next to Y/n. *oh okay, I never been TPM before* *why is that? Your alpha doesn't take you?* I swear Tae asks a lot of questions. *....no it's just that I take care of the pups* she replied and I can see Tae nodded his huge head. You know what I just realize? I never knew Y/n's past.

I was thinking too much that we're already here. We stood there waiting for the other packs come out.

Seconds later, the packs are arriving.

We have-
•North pack~ known as Monsta X the alpha's name is Son Hyunwoo, we call him Shownu.
•NE (North-East) pack ~known as NCT, the Alpha's name is Lee Taeyong.
•East pack ~known as Bigbang, alpha's name is Kwon Jiyong, but we call him G-dragon.
•SE (South-East) pack~ known as Got7, alpha's name is Im Jaebum, but I call him Jaebongi~
•SW (South-West) pack ~known as EXO, the alpha's name is Kim Junmyeon, we call him Suho.
•West pack ~we have an alpha name Zachery Kayes (I just made up a name).
Last but not least,
•the NW (North-West) pack~the alpha's name in that pack is Kyle Raider. (Made up too)

NW pack seems a bit of, sometimes I wondered what's happening behind their scene, I even asked one of the members back then and they told me that 'they play rough and ended getting up with bruises'. Kyle seems so nice and sweet guy, but the looks of their members, looks beaten up or weak. I wish I can help them but, sadly it's not my business.

When I was done thinking about them the Origins pack came, the Origin's Alpha is the main head of all packs, territories and meetings. They are also known as SHINee. The alpha is VERY sweet, nice, kind heart man and of course helpful, and his name is Kim Jonghyun (I know the leader is Onew but lets appreciate him).

Jonghyun is the biggest wolf out of all of us, Dark brown fur with white eyes, he's gorgeous I'm not going to lie.

Jonghyun looks at us, every pack to make sure that we're all attending the meeting. He signals us to sit, as we all did. Alpha hyung sat in front of us, which all alphas supposed to. Jonghyun was in the center while his pack was behind him.

*Welcome to the 38th TMP, I'm glad you all could make it* Jonghyun said through mind linking, that's right every single wolf in this meeting is connected to each other so we can all hear the conversation, except Y/n, it's her first TMP so she's only connected to us.

I look my way to Y/n, she looked....scared? She was so confident earlier now she's scared? I realized she was looking at someone with frightness in her eyes, who would it be?

Y/n POV

When I sat down, I looked around to see the packs, it's incredible. Especially the Origins? The dark brown wolf with white eyes he's...huge! As I was looking at the wolf, I felt like someone was looking at me. When I looked through the dark brown wolf, there he was. my worse nightmare has came to get me back...

Kyle...

{Stay tuned for Chapter 11}

💚💚💚