Chapter 21

Glistering Snow

Y/n's POV

"Come back to me"

Hearing those words made my heart increased. I can feel my tears streaming down. I couldn't answer him, instead I nodded. Jimin's face lid up and smile plastered in his face as he pulled me into a tight hug. My goodness, I miss his scent, his touch, his heart beating, and of course his present. After awhile, he pulled back and grabs my left cheek as he kissed me passionately. I put my hand on top of his hand that was plastered on my cheek. Kissing him was the best, kissing him makes my inner wolf and myself calm and love. After a while, we pull away as we both stare at each other.

"I love you" Jimin said as he caressing my cheek I can see a tear, just one tear, fell down from his eye, makes me smile. "I love you too"

*******

"And then Jungkook cooked potatoes and said 'Hyungs I cooked Taehyung into a sticky potatoes!'" Jimin said. "Oh my god I get it now, paTAEtoes" We laughed as we were both cuddling and looking up at the ceiling. "I can't believe it, I miss the good times" I said as I smiled. "They've been mad at me with Stella, but their funny behavior was still there" He said as he was looking at the ceiling then to me as I was looking at him as well. "But I belong to you, like it or not Y/n, you're stuck with me" He said as he started kissing my face. I giggled of the tickling and his behavior.

After we play fight each other we laid down on the bed and cuddle up as we were ready to sleep, but before that I need to tell him about me and Kyle.

"Jimin Let's promise each other to tell the truth, no more lying, no more secrets, let us explain" I said as I was looking at him straight. He smiles and nodded, "Of course, I don't want to fight over that kind of the conversation anymore" I smiled, here it goes. "If that so, then I need to tell you something, but please don't get mad" He looked at me serious.

"Go on" "Well, I disobeyed Kyle from one of his orders and he punished me" He got up and so did I. He was checking my skin and every part of my body to make sure I didn't have any bruise or scar. "Where did he touch you??" He said as he was caressing my cheek and I started to cry. Seeing those images in my head again, was the worst time of my life. "Everywhere" Jimin pulled me into a hug as I cried out in his bare chest. "H-he raped me Jiminie..He raped me.." I said as I was trying to calm down my tears. I can feel his anger growing. "Don't worry Y/N, next month in the TPM, I'm going to set this out and protect you. No one can't touch what's already mine, You're Forever Mine" After he said that he lay me down on the bed and went on top of me.

"Let me get all the sickness shit he left you, I'll clean it off with my specialty cure I save for you" he said as he was kissing me on my neck. "Okay"

-Next Day-

Jimin's POV

I am playing outside with the boys except Jin and Y/n who are making food. I'm out here having races in our wolf form. To see who is the fastest wolf in our pack. Of course I am, but I don't want to show it off you know. As Jungkook and Hobi are getting ready to race I saw Y/n and Jin placing food on the table that is outside.

We all wanted to eat outside to enjoy the Glistering snow with not too cold but chilly weather. Jungkook and Hobi started running off, Now we have to wait. The rule is that we have to run around the Center rock which it wasn't too far, and then come back. I walk towards Y/n and bump my huge head to her back, as she stumble forward. She turn around and smile at me as she pet my head.

"There there, you have to wait I'm still cooking okay? Wait for me baby" After she said that she kissed me head and went back inside. I return to the others and of course Jungkook won.

*******

We are all in our wolf forms after our delicious lunch. Today is the best. It's been awhile I haven't run in night in forever. Finally we are racing each other at night. As Jin and Alpha are getting ready, Y/n was sitting next to me watching the Kookie trying to explain the rule to Tae, by yelling. It's adorable how these idiots are loud and funny.

*No, hyung, once you arrive at the Center rock, you go AROUND it and run back!* Jungkook said as he was trying to explain the rules to Tae but it's fine we all know how Tae is. *Oh so you go AROUND it, I thought you go towards it. No wonder my head hurts!* *Can we just have this race now?!?* Jin said impatiently. *You're going to lose either way Hyung* I said from afar where me and Y/n is.

*Yah you should be happy I let you be with Y/n you brat!* Jin said as he was barking and growling at the same time. *Good luck to both of you* Y/n said. *ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GO!!* After Hobi said that, they ran off like the speed of lightning.

*******

We all went against each other, except me and Y/n. Y/n tied up with Jungkook, but she and jungkook didn't beat Alpha.

*Alright lovers on your marks* We were both getting ready. *Get set* We got on our heels. *GO* After Jin said it out, we ran off. So far I was on the lead, but after few seconds she was next to me. Unbelievable, she's fast like Jungkook.

We can see the center rock and we went around it and ran back. I was on the lead, but then she was on the lead. We were going back and forth until I took the last lead. I won.

*Wow, Jimin beat Y/n?* *Pretty much* Y/n replied to Tae. *She ran so much that she lost her energy so that doesn't count* Jungkook said as we all laughed in our minds.

*The Fastest is alpha and the slowest is Jin* Jungkook said. *Yah I'm still Older!* *That's why you last, old people are always slow Jin hyung* Tae smiled when he said that. Jin was about to run onto Tae until Alpha step in. *We should head back it must be late* Alpha said as we all nodded in agreement while chuckling.

*******

As we were all walking peacefully, we all started to laugh how Jin gets mad at Jungkook for not respecting him as an elderly hyung. Seeing this, with my mate by my side was the best time of my life. Seeing my whole family and my love together making great memories to share on this Glistering snow night, makes me the happiest wolf alive to be in this pack.

Snow shining like crystal snow, more like..

a Glistering snow..

[Stay tuned for Chapter 22}

❤❤❤