Chapter 14

Sooner Or Later

Jin's POV

I am waiting for Y/n, holding some soup for her to take home and eat. I need to tell her about Jimin and Stella being together. It's better than not telling her and finding out  to herself and hurting herself more. No I'm not going to allow that. As I was thinking to much I saw a figure walking towards me, I smiled.

Y/n's POV

I was walking towards Jin as a smile raised through my lips.
"Hi Jin~" I said as I gave him a hug, so did he. "Hey beautiful~ I brought some chicken noodle soup~" "Oooooh I'm looking forward to that~ here I got you some Steak with white rice" I said as I handed it to him. He smiles brightly because he loves steaks.

As we were walking in town, in Hammond, Jin was telling me what's happening in his side and I've been telling him what's happening in my side. As we made our way to the woods, Jin stopped where the Center Rock was. We sat down on the rock.

"I need to tell you something" He said."What is it?" He hesitated at first and then looked at me. "You know that girl where Jimin was rubbing against 3 months ago when you went to your first TPM?" I looked down. There is that pain again..I nodded. "Yeah, what about her?" "Well Jimin is with her, but he hasn't mark her and he doesn't let her mark him" hearing those words makes me sad because he's with someone other than me and happy because he didn't let her mark him.

"I see" "I'm sorry Y/n, I just thought you would know" I shook my head "no thanks for telling me, besides I'm talking to someone who's making feel happy with his stupid behavior" I said as I smile. "Oh who's is he?" "Lee Taemin" "Oh he's a great guy!" Jin said and I laughed and smiled at him. "Do you like him?" Those words paralyzed me. "No, we're best friends" I said. "I hope he makes you happy unlike him" "He does he even knows about my past and Kyle but I told him not to report it so that Jonghyun doesn't have so much in his hands" I said as I was looking down. "Well I'm glad you're finding happiness in your pack without any abuse" I look up and smiled at him "thanks"

"Y/n I was thinking" I looked at him confused as I let him continue. "When are you going to tell Jimin about your past?" I stood there looking at the ground. "What's the point? He didn't want to hear me out. He slapped me, I slapped him, saying shit to each other is enough for me Jin. Besides he won't believe it" I said. "But sooner or later he has to know the truth" He said as I looked at him.

Sooner or later he has to know right?

Jin's POV

We said out goodbyes until next Friday. Y/n told me that she'll think about it to tell Jimin. It's hard seeing her heartbroken and trying to find peace. As I made my way to the house I opened the front door and closed it behind me. It was dark.

"I told them to leave the lights on" I said to myself as I placed my coat on the hanger and grabbed the food that Y/n gave me from the floor and made my way to the light switch. The moment I turn the lights on, my eyes needs to be clean 120,000 times with Clorox.

I can't do this anymore I'm sorry Y/n...but I can't wait any longer...I have to do it today and now...no more sooner or later.. it's now

[Stay tuned for Chapter 15]

💜💜💜