Chapter 18

Crazy Memory

Jimin's POV

Today, is the day, to get Y/n back to me! I'm so happy and nervous at the same time! I'm in my room practicing my 'speech' in my head looking myself in the mirror.

You must be wondering what happened to Stella? Well I got to say...it went wild.

~Flashback~

"Stella I need to tell you something" I said as we were sitting in the living room while everyone was 'sleeping' but actually they're upstairs peeking, to see what's going to happen.

"What is Jiminie?" She said as she put her arms around my neck and jump herself on my lap. "I can mark you now?" She said as she was licking my neck.

"N-no, it's not that" I said, I wanted to push her off of me but she didn't move instead She stayed there confused. "Then what?" "Stella..lets break up" the next thing I knew I am now laying down on the sofa.

"NO! You are not leaving me me! I don't care if you found your mate or found someone else! I'm going to stay with you like it or not! I'll be one of your toys! Or your slave but don't leave me!" She said as she yelling out. Toys? No I don't like treating people like that! I'm not one of those people treating girls as toys nor slaves.

"Stella, please! Like we're not even mates! Come on I'm pretty sure your wolf is crying to meet her mate!" "Let her whine all she wants! I want YOU not her mate!" Wow, she's selfish. I hate selfish people. " You care about yourself more than your wolf? That's fucking messed up. You and your wolf supposed to be one not separate souls!" Correct, if you respect your inner wolf and your inner wolf respects you, you become one. If not...you die sooner, your wolf is the one that LET'S you transform, let's you find love and of course let's you survive. That's what I learned from Y/n.

"But I want you" "I'm sorry Stella but I already have a mate" "So what?! She doesn't have to know about us!" She leans to my ear and whispers "it'll be our little secret" that's it I have enough being nice. I pushed her off. "Stella I've BEEN having a mate! I lost her because of my dumbass! This whole time I was filling a piece of shit along with my wolf!" "But you felt good when we have sex!" "No, I didn't felt good, I felt worse, sleeping with another woman makes me and my inner wolf disgusted. All I ever wanted, is my mate, the only one I want to be sleeping with, kissing with, cuddling with, god everything from her"

She looked at me sad. "This is why I didn't mark you, and I didn't let you mark me, because I already mark what's mine" "Jiminie please..don't leave me!" "Go fucking find you're mate Stella because I'm not your mate"
I said out of anger. "You know what? FUCK THAT! IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU NO ONE CAN'T, YOU'RE MY JIMINIE! I WILL FUCKING SLICE HER NECK OUT OF HER NECK JUST BE WITH YOU!!" Those words pissed me off.

I slapped her, only this time felt good unlike Y/n's. She stood there with shock eyes.

"Don't fucking talk about her like that you cunt" I said. I can feel my eyes glowing, my inner wolf is pissed too. She was about to do something until she was stopped, a hand on her throat, kinda choking on her except not too tight.

"Can you shut the fuck up? For fuck sake, your fucking yelling woke me up from my sleeping beauty" Yoongi said as his eyes was glowing as well. "Don't you ever talk about my sister like that you bitch" after Yoongi said that she let her go. She was catching her breath. She stood next to Hobi.

"Hobi Oppa! Tell them something!" She said as she was hugging his arm. All Hobi did was he back away, while taking out his arm from her. "Oppa?" He looked at her with glowing eyes too. Wow I never seen Those Green eyes on him before. Everyone eyes was glowing I didn't know why, but Jin I understand.

"Don't Oppa me Stella, Get out, Jimin already has a mate, go find yourself one" He said as he opens the front door. She stood there, looking at everyone.

"You know what Go fuck yourselves! I will come back and get my Jiminie back! Like it or not assholes!!" Just like that she left.

"Thank goodness that crazy bitch is out. Man she was annoying as hell" Jungkook said as he calmed his eyes down. "Tell me about it. She was so fucking annoying" Tae said as he was trying to calm too. "We do not use those mother fucking words in this house hold" Jin said as his eyes was still Ice blue. "I wonder who I got it from" Jungkook said as we all snickered.

~End Of Flashback~

I was looking myself in the mirror. Then I look at the clock, 10pm. Almost time.

I went downstairs and see the boys eating. I joined in and started eating. They were all talking and laughing. Ever since Stella left which was 3 days ago, everyone was out of their rooms and laughing and joking outside. It was nice to see them smile.

"Oh my god did you see how Stella's face was? Oh god I thought she was going to explode" Jungkook said as he was laughing. "Oh thank god she's out she was annoying like REALLY annoying, Y/n is better" Yoongi said as he gummy smiled. I find his smile really cute.

"Alright guys we know she's crazy but let's not talk back to her like that" Alpha said as he was trying to calm the boys. "Wha o ou mea?! Se as azy lik a pcho! We he rits to tak abut her lik tht alha" Jin said as his mouth was full of food. We all stood there confuse.

"Huh?" "What he said was. 'What do you mean, she was crazy like a psycho, we have rights to talk about her like that alpha' which I totally agree" Hobi said he was smiling, thank goodness he can understand people very well. We all laughed.

We had crazy memories, and that was one of them.

A Crazy Memory

[Stay tuned for Chapter 19]

💘💘💘