Chapter 16

What?

Y/n's POV

"This week went by fast unlike the other ones" Taemin said as we're holding hands and swinging it back and forth. "Yeah, I'm actually shock to myself as well" I smile. "So guess what?" "What?" "Don't be sad or don't miss me too much but Jonghyun switch me to SW pack tomorrow, so I won't be here" He said as he look at me. I smacked the back of his neck. "So you're leaving me? How dare you, especially when it's going to be FRIDAY tomorrow! but I understand" "Ow! That hurts you crazy lady!" He said as he was rubbing behind his neck.

"It's just for tomorrow! I'll be back On Saturday, Minho is sick so he's at the pack helping Jonghyun Alpha Of course but not much" I nodded at his explanation. "It's already getting late and my time is almost done, I should head back, Alpha wants me back before 9pm Sharp" "you should get back now, before your head is no longer on your body" I laughed. He just roll his eyes. "Okay he's not THAT mean you know" "I know but just in case" He scoffed. "Okay whatever imma leave now, bye love you old lady~" He said as he pulls me in a hug and kisses my forehead. "Right back at ya grandpa" I laughed.

As I was seeing Taemin leave the territory I felt like someone was staring at me. I turn around, look at my sides...nothing. Probably I'm hearing things. What ever. I walked back to the house as I was looking at the half moon. Beautiful.

Someone's POV

I couldn't stop but think about Y/n. I haven't seen her like forever... I miss her around my area, talking to her and making memories together. I sneak out of the pack to see Y/n. I want to make sure she's safe, not hurt. I made it to the NW territory, as I was behind the bushes before I entered the territory I see
Y/n...
Y/n?!

I was about to jump on her and lick her, but then I stopped my tracks, as I smell someone near her. I couldn't see very well so I moved some bushes away from my face. Good thing is at night because my fur is kinda noticeable in the day.

Anyways as I get them off, I se Y/n...with Taemin holding hands?? I didn't know Y/n moved on... Well makes sense since she's been through a lot of pain with Jimin. As I was thinking to myself I hear them talking.

"Okay whatever imma leave now, bye love you old lady~" Taemin said as he pulls her in a hug and kisses her forehead. "Right back at ya grandpa" She laughed.

They seem so happy together.. I think Jimin was too late... She already moved on.

I should head back and pretend nothing happen, I thought to myself. I couldn't be calm anymore I shaking. Then I accidentally step on a branch, oops..

I saw her looking my direction and looking at her sides. I stood there, frozen hopefully she wouldn't see me movements.

Phew

She walk back to the house I believe. I should head back too.

As I was walking back, I kept thinking but wondered if Taemin and Y/n are a thing? If they are, Jimin can't do anything anymore...

Hyung...

[Stay tuned for Chapter 17]

💙💙💙