Chapter 8

Heat

Jimin's POV
It has been a month since Y/n moved in. She already got really close to with the others surprisingly she got really close to Yoongi even though she's Really REALLY close to Jin. Probably because of that kitchen.. Anyways I now have a partner to go check the borders! I'm so happy. Sad thing is that we don't get alone time since we live in a mansion with 6 boys and trust me, living in a house with 6 men is a torture. Hearing yelling and music played out loud is ooof.

Right now I am walking through the woods in my wolf form with Yoongi and Jin since we have are in time out.

~Flash back~

"Hey! Can you all stop touching yourselves in the damn kitchen and go to your fucking rooms?!?" Jin said as he was cutting down the lettuce. "Aye little brats can you shut the fuck up with your moaning and let me sleep for fuck sake?" Yoongi said as he was laying down on the sofa. "Taehyung keep your eyes off of Y/n while you're touching yourself!" The room is filled with horny boys on their heats except Yoongi, Jin, alpha, Y/n And myself.

You see heat, is when you need to mate....like sex. You take pills but one pill. Because 'Pills' will make you insane after your hours are done. It's like you can't control it and we don't want that. You have to use it wisely. It only lasts 3 hours. Jungkook, Taehyung, And Hoseok took theirs in the morning which we told them to not take hem because later in he's going to horny as hell. Did they listen? Hell nah.

"ALRIGHT!" Alpha said as we all stopped what we're doing. Except Y/n, she's good because I saw her talking to Alpha so I know she's in good terms. "First of all, Jungkook, Taehyung, And Hoseok did Jin, Jimin, and Yoongi told you TO NOT TAKE YOUR PILL IN THE MORNING, did you not listen to your Hyungs while I was gone?" He said in his alpha voice. The boys shook their heads.

Namjoon went to the Town with Y/n to buy woman clothes. And since Namjoon knows many girls to help her out. He went with Y/n and Jin was in charge. So yeah.

Alpha sighs and looks at them "You guys are going to look at the borders at night before you go to sleep" "A-All the borders?!?" The boys whine in shock. Alpha just glared at them. The boys took that answer as an yes. "And Yoongi, Jin, And Jimin, you all punished too" I was shocked, what did we do?! "What do you mean!?" Jin said. "Because you guys didn't scold them to their rooms instead of yelling at them. Do you think they'll listen??!" Alpha said. He was right. "Do you want us walk now?" Yoongi said as I looked at the clock, it's 8:20pm. "Yes eat dinner first and go out for a walk until I tell you to come back"

~End Of Flashback~

It's been hours now. Ughh I'm needy now...
*Shit the pills wore off* Yoongi said as he was in his wolf form walking in the middle between me and Jin. *It'll be worse if we were at the house since there's only one female* Jin replies. *Wait Y/n is the only girl in the house and kook. Tae, And Hobi are there with her horny as hell...is she going to be okay?!* I said as I stopped walking and looked at them scared and shock. *Jimin, alpha is with her she's going to be fine. Namjoon took his pill before he we did, so he's has 1 more hour*

Oh my goodness thank you lord! Ughh I'm so over protected Mate.

*I hope he keeps the horny brats away from her* *Yeah sometimes I keep my distance away from her. Damn, I miss arguing each other* Yoongi said. *Is Y/n alright when you guys sleep?* Jin said as he was looking at with those icy blue eyes of his. *Hmm we cuddle* I replied. *So you guys haven't done mating nor marking?* *No. Hyung I take my time so does she. We don't want to go to fast* I replied. *It literally has been 1 month Jimin* Yoongi said.

He's right...Even though I'm a patient person I still want to mark her. Y/n belongs to me, I want others wolves to know that she belongs to someone and that someone is me.

*I'll try to do it with her tonight* I said as I looked up ahead. "Just don't be too loud, I need my beauty sleep* Yoongi said. *Goodluck Jiminie*

*speaking of the devil* Yoongi said as I noticed that she's jogging her way towards us in her wolf form. Why is she coming?

*hey guys, Alpha send me to tell you that you can come home* *FINALLY!* Yoongi said as he runs back. *Is he still at the house?* Jin asked. *No, he went with The boys to check the borders he said that they won't be back in a hour, because they still have to stop by the store and get some food* *why now of all the time we been walking* Jin said as he walked next to Y/n. *well he has been taking care of me from the boys who are on their heat* *That is true well I should head back and take a shower if you know what I mean* he ran back as he said that. I swear Hyung can be dirty.

*Well we should head back too* I said as I walked next to her and rubbed my head on her neck. *we should*

As I was walking, I wanted to talk to her about mating, before it ends which is next week and we're on Friday. As I was walking next to her I looked at her. Here goes for nothing.

*Y/n I need to talk to you about something* I said as I stopped, she did as well. *Me too* she said. *Well I'll go first, Y/n I love you. It's been a month since we're together and I just wanted to let you know that I love you, I want to show you how much I love you* I said. *So I was wondering if we could mate, it's okay if you don't want to I understand it's just that I wanted to tell you that I'm ready* I said as I looked down. *Jimin, I wanted to talk to you about this too* she stopped and came closer to my ear and licked it. *I'm ready, if you want we can start tonight?* I looked at her and she tilt her head.

*Please I can't wait any longer* she said. I can see her heat is kicking in. *Are you sure? It's not your heat that is making you say that right?* *Of course not, I thought about this when I was on my pills* she said. *Alright, we will do it tonight*

*******

I was looking at myself in the mirror. My body is wet, my hair is wet, just thinking about her body turn me on. I took a shower because I wanted the heat to calm down but I guess it didnt. I opened the door and there she was. The towel wrapped around her body, waiting for me to come out so that she can take a shower too.

"I'm looking forward to it" I said as I smirk. "Well I guess you have to wait" she said as she stood up and walks towards me, she touched my abs, up to my face and cup my cheek. "Wait for me baby, okay?" I nodded as she let go and walks to the bathroom.

*******

I was walking up stairs to my room. I went to the kitchen and get something to drink before I start the night. I was topless and wearing my joggers. As I made it to my room. I open the door and then close it behind me I can see Y/n is out of the bathroom. Her body is wrapped around with the towel, her hair wet.

As I walked in she stood up and walks towards me. I held her by her waist and she put her arms around my neck. We stared at each other until I kissed her lips.

I walk towards the bed as she was walking backwards without breaking the kiss and I put her on the bed and kept kissing her. Then I stopped and looked at her and she was looking at me.

"Let the mating begin"

[Stay tuned for Chapter 9]
💜💜💜