Chapter 1

This Is My Family

Jimin's POV

The sun shining through my window was the first thing that woke me up before chatting noises came from down stairs. I sighed and stood up. I went to my bathroom, took a shower, and dried my hair with my towel. As I came down stairs, I see Jungkook, Hoseok, and Taehyung playing with each other outside. Seokjin cooking breakfast, Alpha Namjoon cutting tomatoes....how cute, Namjin in the kitchen and there's Yoongi looking at Namjoon weirdly while eating.

"Alpha, don't take it serious but....why do you stand like that when you slice food?" Yoongi hyung said while eating his meat loaf. I chuckle while seating next to Yoongi.

Min Yoongi, 25 year old man who's the grandpa of this pack. He had a rough past but he take care of us like his grandchildren as I should say. He looks after us, he cares for us, loves us but never shows it. I find it quite cute, but he has his moments, being grumpy grandpa and sometimes being rude. He's like second dad of the pack but mostly grandpa.

"Don't judge my standing Yoongi" Namjoon said. "I like how I'm standing so let me be".

Kim Namjoon, 24 year old man, who is the alpha of the South pack, which is us, technically were known as BTS, but since our territory is in the south we're now known as 'South Pack'. Alpha Namjoon is very sweet and such a caring person especially with those dimples of his. Alpha Hyung has his moments too, hes happy and all but when he's angry.....that's where you need to obey him. BUT he's the dad of the pack.

"Well Good morning Jimin, will you like some meat loaf?" Seokjin asked kindly.

Kim Seokjin, 26 year old mom, I mean, man...well he is the mom of the pack. You see he acts like a mom and even call himself 'I am the mother of this pack so obey me' but when we call him mom, he gets mad. So yeah. Anyways, Jin is a very handsome guy not gonna lie, he's very kind like a mother, he has a heart to everyone, he feeds us, he's there for us and the best part he tells us jokes, Which I find it funny but the others think it isn't.

"I want some! Gimme some of that!" Taehyung shout out as he came up to Jin.

Kim Taehyung, 22 year old man, wow, what can I say about him, he's my partner in crime, Seokjin even call us Vmin, which I don't really know why but adorable name. Tae and I we're child hood pups, my mom and his mom were best friends which makes us really close. He's such a goofy, he is childish and I love him as my little brother. Also he forgets things easily. But he has a very nice kind heart to people, he has his way to hear people out.

"Sure go get your plate but before that wash your hands Taehyung-ah" Seokjin said.

"Okayyyyyy" Tae walks to the sink, and washes his hands as he was told to.

"Yah, Jungkook you too, you need food in that stomach of yours, you played all morning, you need to eat, I don't want you to be sick son" Jin worriedly said.

Jungkook chuckles " Yeah yeah yeah, whatever you say,'mom' ".

Jeon Jungkook, 21 year old boy, he's a evil boy who teases others, heh, he teases me with my height which I really hate it when he does that. Jungkookie is also like Taehyung, he does stupid things to make everyone laugh at his actions which I really enjoy. He's very cheesy and so 'nice' around girls. Every time we have TPMs (Territories Pack Meetings) there are mothers that go there with their mates. Anyway, he acts so innocent, one of the ladies even said to us that we have a very innocent and cute maknae, heh, NOPE trust me HE. IS. NOT. INNOCENT. AT. ALL. But after all, he is very, caring, nice, and evil person.