Chapter 6

My Mate

Jimin's POV
When I was near the Center Rock. I stopped for a second took a deep breath and sniff the air if she's near. She is.

I started to walk instead of running. I didn't want to scare her away. No I can't do that. I have to be as gentle as possible. I will try to control my excitement and my hyperness for her. Just for her. Just for my mate.

I was walking through the cold forest with pure white snow. As I was walking through, I started to see the large rock from afar where alpha always howls on. The center of the woods. The Center Rock.

I took a step forward my heart started beating so fast that can come out of my chest.

As I was walking closer and closer my body was on fire, my fur was starting to be sweaty and my heart speeding up.

I went closer to the rock to see if she's the one making me to feel this way. When I was close enough, I saw something unexpected. Something that I always wanted to see.

A wolf....

A white wolf....sleeping on top of the rock...peacefully....

She's......beautiful....

Its....her.

Jimin's and Y/n's POVs

Jm: I stopped and look at her. She's so beautiful. I went on top of the rock and lay next to her looking at her.

Y/n: I can feel a presence beside me, it made me warm, made my heart speed up.

Jm: As I look at her I lick her ear as her eyes were closed.

Y/n: I can feel the hot and watery tongue licking towards my ear, it felt so good. I opened by eyes and look straight at the figure.

Jm: I stopped when I saw her blue sky eyes looking at mine. Her eyes were so beautiful, they where sparkling.

Y/n: I was looking to his gorgeous light coffee brown. They were sparkling.

Jm: I leaned my head towards her head to ask her if I  connect with her through mind linking.

Y/n: As he leaned in his head towards mine he was trying to ask me if I can connect with him. Of course I let him. 

Jm: She accepted my request. I was so happy as I look straight to her eyes I mind link her. *Hi*

Y/n: As he said that, his voice was so calm and gentle. It blessed my poor soul *Hi* I spoke as I was looking straight to his eyes.

Jm: Her voice was so soft and breath taking. I wish that voice can stay in my head forever. *You know what this means right?* I was smirking from the inside.

Y/n: I started to blush * I'm not sure, but every time I'm near you, my body boils up, my heart beating so fast, and I feel like every time you leave, I'm lost with coldness and wanting you to be with me. I'm sorry it sounds weird but what i'm trying to say is that, I feel whole with you* I said as his eyes softened, he...was so calm with me. I love it.

Jm: *Funny, I feel the same way, I couldn't last a second without you* I said as I snuggle with her.

Y/n: *If we feel the same way then we are...

Jm: I looked at her *Then that means...

Jm & Y/N: *We're mates*

Y/n: I can feel my eyes getting watery. I waited for this for so long. Finally, I can put my guard down. I already trust him with my whole life.

Jm: I see her eyes tearing up. I licked her eyes and leaned my head to her head. * Finally...I found you...my mate...my one and only mate* I said as I closed my eyes, preventing my tears to fall down.

Y/n: I feel so loved, so much loved. no abuse, no hard feelings, but love. I wanted to stay like this forever and ever.

Jm & Y/n: We stayed like this, as we stayed leaning each others heads, I put my head on his/her back as I finally rest within peace for the first time.

Namjoon's POV
I was getting something to drink, it's 2:35am. As I was drinking water and walking towards the stairs. As I was walking to my room I see Jimin's door wide open. He wasn't there. I sighed and went to my room getting myself change so I can go outside and joined him walk around like he usually do. All I wore is some joggers and oversize sweater.

I was outside already in my wolf form. I can smell Jimin. He was at the Center Rock. I started to jogged.

Before the I see the Center Rock from afar I can see he was with some else.

........

The White Wolf .

I was about to attack her but when I looked closely they were...sleeping?

Probably Jimin found his mate.

I feel so proud.

I didn't want to interrupt them. 'I really hope I get to meet her or she can move to our pack' I think to myself, proudly.

I turn around and started to walk back. When I was far from the Center Rock, I stopped.

'Besides, I really need to know what's going on in NW pack, what I heard....but must be a nightmare for her...'

{Stay Tuned for Chapter 7}

💙💙💙