Chapter 5

Her

Jimin's POV

The whole day I was quiet. I didn't talk much. The pain that my heart is suffering, hurts so much. All I wanted was to see her, touch her, cuddle her, love her. I want everything of her. Even a small hair. All I and my inner wolf want is her.

"Jimin" I looked at Alpha hyung. "Are you okay? You seem, quiet today" I nodded my head. They don't know anything about last night except Yoongi. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just tired" I slightly smile at him. He looked so worried. "Chim-Chim, have some lunch" Jin said as he gave me a plate of sandwich with chicken a side. "No thank you hyung, I'm not really feeling it today" I said as I stood up. "I'm going to be upstairs if you need anything" Before I went towards the stairs Jin spoke. "I need something from you" I looked at him with confusion on my face as I farrowed my eyebrows. "I. Need. You. To. Eat." he said as I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "PARK JIMIN" I stayed still when I heard alpha. "Either eat or no outside walking, especially at night and don't deny it, I seen you going out of the door " He said as I turn around and looked at him shockingly. I can see his eyes glowing red. He's mad. I look the rest of them, looking down not daring to look at alpha.

You see if an alpha is angry and his eyes are glowing, you can't look straight to their eyes because it only asks for a challenge. If you lose the challenge you either get execute or kick out of the pack. If you win the challenge, Congratulations, you're officially new alpha.

I look at him after I was done looking at the others. His eyes, I can feel them burning through me. I looked down immediately as soon as he growled at me. "Are you going to eat?" He said as I nodded. "I can't hear you" "Yes alpha, I'm going to eat" I said as I stayed still. "Good, you can look up now" as he said that I hesitated. I look up to meet his eyes. His eyes weren't glowing anymore. He was just smiling.

*******

It seems like Alpha hyung gets mad for everything, but no, he just worried about us. If we don't want to eat or get out of our rooms the whole day, he's not gonna let us do that because he cares for our health. Even he has to go rough on us.  It's his way of being dominant nice. That's why he's the 'Dad' of the pack.

Anyways it's night. Waiting for the others to sleep so that I can go out and look for her because I don't want anymore interruptions. So it's 8:37pm, until 10pm they should sleeping at that time who knows we'll see.

*******

....10:49pm....What the hell, when I want them sleep late they sleep early and when I want them sleep early they sleep late. What day is it? Opposite Day?! Fuck! Okay...they're probably going to sleep 11:30.

*******

....12:32am...What. The. Hell...Fuck this shit. I'm telling Yoongi to fucking send them to sleep! I grabbed my phone and started texting him..

Jiminie's Messages~
-Me: Hey Hyung can I ask you a favor?
-Yoongi Hyung 🐨: What
-Me: Can you scold those kids to their rooms?
-Yoongi Hyung 🐨: why?
-Me: You see... I want to go out tonight to see her
-Yoongi Hyung 🐨: Then go
-Me: But hyung I don't want anymore interruptions.. can you just please?
-Yoongi Hyung 🐨: But I'm comfortable
-Me: Please? 😭
-Yoongi Hyung 🐨: ..... why are you so annoying
-Me: I beg of you! I promise I'll back you up to sleep the whole day I repeat, THE WHOLE DAY!
-Yoongi Hyung 🐨: Fine
-Me: THANK YOU HYUNG!!

Yoongi's POV

After I was done texting Jimin, I made my way downstairs and see Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok playing games. "Alright go to sleep" I said as I turn off the TV. They started whining. Fuck what the hell did I sign up for? "Hyungggg it's still early!" Jungkook said as he was being a whiny rabbit. "I don't care" I replied. "Why did you turn off the TV?! I was about to beat Jungkook's ass!" Taehyung said as he was shouting softly. "Not my problem" I replied again. "Taehyung was about to use his final ability on Jungkook!" Hoseok said as he was raising his hands on the air. "Like I said not interest and don't care" I replied again. I swear if they ask one more fucking question I'm going to blow up. "If you don't care why you do this then!!?" They all said it at the same time. That's it. I cleared my throat. And I spoke "BECAUSE YOU LITTLE SHITS DON'T LET ME GO TO SLEEP OF YOUR YELLING AND YAPPING NOW SHUT YOUR MOUTHS AND GET YOUR ASSES UP STAIRS TO SLEEP BEFORE I FUCKING RIP YOUR GAMES APART!!!" They all stood there scared and they hurriedly make their way upstairs and I heard their doors shut. Weird, I only heard two doors shut. I turned around and see Taehyung standing there. "You're not going to rip the game are you?..." He said softly. "If you don't get your ass upstairs in 5 seconds I'm planning to" after I replied he nodded and went upstairs and shut his door. God, I should get paid by scolding them.

Jimin's POV

"Hey, they all went to their rooms you can go now" Yoongi said as he peek in my door. "Thank you so much!" I put my coat on on and ran out. But before I completely ran out Yoongi stopped me. "Hey, good luck" He said as I smiled and nodded at the same time and ran outside.

I transform to my wolf after I took off my clothes. I ran towards the Center Rock. I can smell her. Her sweet scent...it makes my heart change it's rate to a higher speed. I'm excited. I  started to run so fast that once I slow down by a second, I would have to wait another day. I couldn't last a SECOND without her...all I want is to..

See her..

Smell her..

Touch her..

Cuddle her..

Mate her..

Mark her..

Everything of her

..All I Want Is..
Her

{Stay Tuned For Chapter 6}

💛💛💛

Forever Mine  [Park Jimin ff]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara