Chapter 15

Truth

{WARNING: Long Chapter}

Jin's POV

I'm sorry Y/n...

I know we talked about it but I can't do this anymore. I can't hide things that hurts me, especially when it's going to hurt you too.

"What. The. Fuck?!" I yelled out as I stopped the two people that were pumping to each other, naked. They're fudging each other. "My innocent eyes!" I yelled as I cover my eyes. After I say that they started to hear movements  like putting clothes on quickly. "Y-you can open them now" Stella said as I did. I glared at them.

"Jin hyung.. your eyes are...glowing" Jimin said with his wide eyes with confusion. Of course my eyes are glowing. I'm mad at the scene that I just saw. I'm going to tell him.

"Stella...get out" I said as I looked straight at Jimin without even glancing at Stella. "W-What? N-no! I-I'm not leaving! Not with-out J-Jiminie!!" Stella said as she hugged Jimin. She's brave "Don't make me repeat myself" but not as brave as Y/n. I looked at her she nodded quickly and left the house. Now it's me and him.

"Why did you do that?" I said as I placed the food on the dinning table without breaking the eye contact. "Hyung, why are you so mad?" "Don't fucking change the topic, why did you do that?!" Jimin stayed quiet. I scoffed. "Now I know what Y/n is talking about" I said as I was looking at the ground smiling. "Don't fucking say her name on that mouth of yours" I looked at him with his eyes glowing. "Excuse me? Did you just say 'don't fucking say her name in my mouth' to me?" I scoffed again as I take out the food for me to eat of course.

"Says the one who called horrible names and even slap his OWN mate without letting her explain the truth behind the scene that happened 3 months ago" I said as I opened the container. Mm mm smells good as always.

"Jin, stop. It's not your business" I looked at him and look back at my food. " You're right it's not my business, but I can't just stand and see Y/n hurt every time I tell her what's happening in this house" "What do you mean Every Time you tell her? Are you meeting her?!" He yell out as I took a bite on the steak. "MM..This is really good!" "JIN I'M TALKING TO YOU" Jimin yelled once again.

The others went down stairs, they stood there, by the stairs looking at us. "Jiminie" Hobi said as he went by JImin putting his hand on Jimin's shoulder who was looking at me with anger. Jungkook and Taehyung stood next to each other looking at us. Alpha just sat down on the sofa that was literally behind Jimin, and Yoongi leaning against the wall watching the scene.

"I'm going to ask you again, Have you been seeing Y/n?!" I looked at him. "So what if I do" I replied with a cold toned. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WHAT IF I DO'? THAT'S MY MATE NOT YOURS!! YOU SHOULD"VE TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE SEEING HER SO THAT I CAN-" "So you can what?" I cut him off. "So you can smack her and call her names again like you did 3 months ago when she was about to leave??" He stayed quiet. I smiled at his behavior. It's funny how he stays quiet. The others just gasp.

That's right, the others didn't know what happened on the day Y/n left. Didn't know that Jiminie calls Y/n horrible names, especially slapping her. I mean they have to know the truth.