Chapter 12

Even If It Hurts

{warning long chapter and hard language}

Y/n's POV
The whole packs that attended to the TPM went back to their homes, I went to the South pack to pick up my things. Kyle said he'll pick me up in 1 hour or less. The whole pack is kinda quiet. Alpha walking ahead with Jimin, Yoongi and hoseok pushing each other with Taehyung and Jungkook tagging along. Those dorks I swear. Meanwhile me and Jin walking all the way at the back watching the others up ahead.

*Im going to miss them Jin* I said as I was looking the dorks pushing each other and yelling each other to stop. *Im pretty sure they're going to miss you too* Jin said as he looked at them too.

*******

We arrived at the house. Jimin went straight to  upstairs without saying anything. Jin looked at me to do it now. I looked at him, his eyes telling me 'Good luck even if it hurts'. I smile and made my way upstairs.

As I was walking slowly to the door. I hesitated to open it but either way I have to get in. I took a deep breath and went inside and close the door. I turned around and see Jimin looking out of the window looking at the stars. It reminded me so much when I came here. Telling me that I was more beautiful than the stars.

I shook it off and went to my closet and started to pack up. Jin gave me a suitcase that he bought for me as a 'welcome to the family' present. It was nice of him.

10 minutes has passed and I zip up. I was looking at the suitcase and look up at Jimin who was still looking at out of the window. I have to do it, even if it hurts me.

"Jimin" no respond. "I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I know sorry won't do anything but I just wanted to let you know I love you and I'm not ashamed of you please just give me time to—-"  "Are you done packing? If so get out,  you're wasting my time" Ow, that hurts, badly. "Jimin I just want to ex—" "What part of my sentence you do not understand get the fuck out" Stay brave, Stay brave Y/n even if it hurts.

"No" I said. "Excuse me?" Jimin replied as he looked at me with his eyes dark. "You heard me, I said no, not until I'm done explaining"  "Well there's no explanation, it's very obvious that a Bitch like you playing with my feelings when an alpha asked you if you had a mate and you said no like it was nothing. Don't fucking play with me Y/n. I should've let you stay outside and die like an animal you are"

.....
I had it...

"What? Now you're going to stay quiet after all the blabbering shit you've been spitting out from that cunt mouth of yours—" "You know what Jimin? You're right I played with your fucking feelings! Are you happy now?!" Tears forming in my eyes as Jimin wide his eyes. "....." "What? Isn't that you wanted to hear from me? After all the fucking names you've called me and shit you've been throwing to my face, now you stayed quiet?!" He didn't say anything except looking at me with angryness and sadness.

"I'm Sorry Jimin.  I was trying to explain to you why I said no to the alpha's question but it seems like you don't want to hear me out which is TOTALLY fine with me! You believe in your own little prediction more than your mate?! What kind of mate are you?!" Even if it hurts. He stayed quiet.