Chapter 9

Mark Me

{//WARNING THIS IS A SEXUAL CHAPTER SKIP IF YOU MUST//}

Y/n POV

"Let the mating begin"

As he said that he started to attack my neck. It felt so good, too good. I can feel his left hand sliding down beside my leg as he went back to my lips kissing them passionately.

Later he started to kiss me roughly. I can feel how his tongue is asking for entrance. And of course I let him. His tongue exploring my mouth is the hottest thing I ever felt.

Then he went down to my neck sucking on it. Leaving hickeys while His hand went down to my clit. My soft moans started to escape from my lips.I covered my mouth so that Jimin won't hear me.

"Don't do that, I want to hear you" He said as he removed my hand from my mouth. He kissed me again. As he did that he started to rub my clit. I moaned during the kiss. I can feel Jimin smirk during the kiss.

He then stick two fingers inside me. I gasped. My moans were not soft anymore. He grabbed my towel and swung it out of my body and throw it somewhere on the floor. He sucked and licked my breast. I moan quite loud.

After few minutes, he put 3 fingers inside me, going faster. I can feel my orgasm turning on.

Jimin went to my lips and kissed them. Then he started to kiss my neck, down to my chest, to my tummy, and reached his destination.

He looked at me and I looked at him. He removed his fingers and licked my clit. Shivers went down to my spine. His hot wet tongue going inside me feels so good. I grabbed his hair tightly as he went in and out. I moan out calling his name out.

"J-Jimin I'm close.." I said as I was breathing heavily. He went even faster after he heard me. I felt so god damn good.

Seconds later I came. Jimin licked every single drop of my juice making sure nothing escaped from his mouth. He went up to my lips and kissed me, tasting myself.

"Are you ready?" He said as he started to take off his joggers. I looked at him and flip him over with my wolf strength. I was now on top of him. I kissed him. I can feel him smirked. I went to his neck and suck on it leaving hickeys on him. Then I went down to his chest as I kissed it, down to his abs, then down to his 'friend'.

I gotta say, he's huge, I'm not gonna lie. As I was looking at his 'Mochi' and he laughed. "I see you don't expect me being the big?" He said as he smirk. "I didn't expect you being this huge" I said as I giggled.

I started off by kissing on the tip. I can see him being impatient.
Then I licked him. He started to moan. It was hot how he moaned.
Later I started to take him in my mouth. I only reached half way. Yes he was THAT big.
I started suck and lick him at the same time. Jimin was moaning. I swirl my tongue around his 'Mochi'.
Then he grabbed my head and started to thrust in my mouth. I was gaging a lot but I didn't care, as long he felt pleasure that's all that matters.

I can feel my eyes getting watery.

"Baby, I'm a-about to cum" He said as he moan. After seconds has passed, he came. I swallow his liquid, making sure nothing fell down, not even a drop. He taste so good.

I went to up to Jimin and kissed him, tasting himself. While we were kissing, Jimin lift me up and lined his 'Mochi' to my entrance. Then he pulled my waist down. I gasped and moan at the same time as I put head back. I hurts so much. Jimin was being impatient as he started to move my waist front and back as his member was inside me.

"Ride me baby" He said as he started to tap my leg. I did what he told me to, to ride him. Going circular motion on him. We were both moaning. Then I bounce up and down on him. Every time I bounce on him, I can feel his Mochi going deeper.

I was getting tired. I started to go slow. Jimin realized that and flip me over. He wide my legs and slam into me. I started to moan out.

"Yes.. baby.. moan..out..for..me" he said as he was thrusting into me every single word.

He was thrusting into me faster and rougher. He was really rough, it hurts a little. But the pressure was more intense.

I can feel my orgasm building up. "J-Jimin I-m cumming" "me too baby" as he went to his monstrous speed we came. He laid on top of me, his head landing on my chest while hugging me.We were both panting heavily. I played with his hair.

Minutes had passed, he but his head up to see me. His chin still on my chest. "That was amazing" he said as he gave me a smile.

"I'm glad you were my first" "Same to you Y/n"

As we were both looking at each other and smiling, he leaned to my neck as he started to kiss it softly and then sucks on it. I already know what he's going to do, he is going to mark me.

"Mark me" I said.  He smiled through my skin and kissed my neck once more, then licks it, and started to suck on it again.  Then he bit my skin. I can feel his fangs biting through my skin deeply. I can feel my blood dripping down.

He lick off the blood and the mark. He looked at his mark, purplelish with 2 small holes. I looked at his neck. It's my turn now.

I grabs the back of his neck and pulled him. I kissed his soft tan skin. I licked him afterwards. Then I suck on him. Then I bite down my fangs into him deeply. He groan softly. His blood trailing down from his neck. I took off my fangs and lick off the blood that was trailing off and the mark.

I looked at my art work, it was noticeable. I wanted it noticeable so that every female wolf will know that he belongs to someone, and that's me.

Jimin laughed and liked through my eyes and said. "You're officially mine" "so are you".

Like that Jimin laud next to me and covered our  bodies with the blanket and then he hugged me. He fell asleep.

I was so happy that he mark me, I was so happy that I only belong to someone and that someone is Park Jimin. I'm only his and I'm glad that I'm his.

After that, I fell asleep to his arms.

[Stay tunes for Chapter 10]

❤️❤️❤️