Chapter 23

FINAL 1
[Long Chapter]

~Forever Mine~

Y/n's POV

Seeing the little pups full with smiles, laughs and well healthy was the best thing. No abusing, no fear and of course, no nightmares. Kyle, also known as my 'father', was executed for breaking the rules. Jonghyun Alpha wanted to take NW pack to his territory, but he would have a lot of pack members to take care of. So Namjoon alpha insist to take them in since there's only 8 of us so why not take in some more? 23 wolves wouldn't be bad.

Must be wondering what happened to NW pack, well it doesn't exist anymore. Most pack members decided not to stay there because it brings bad memories about Kyle. Killing, punishing, beating, raping and of course abusing mothers in front of their children. Fear, nightmares, and horrible smell that Kyle left in that territory, no one wouldn't stay there.

"Y/n-ah, where's Alpha?" I look down to see Nancy. I kneel down to her height. "Hmm, Oh there he is" I pointed where Namjoon was, which he was having a conversation with with some men. Nancy was about to go to him, but then she stopped. "I don't want to bother him, do you know where's Jin Oppa?" I was about answer when someone cut me off. "I'm right here gorgeous!!" Jin grabbed Nancy swings her around lightly and then carries her. "Are you hungry?" "Yes!" "Let's Go Then!" "Let's go eat with Eat Jin!" They walked to the house while Nancy was smiling brightly.

Nancy parents we're abuse by all the beating from Kyle. Her mom had a heart disease and Kyle knew, yet he punishes her. By all the punishments she received from Kyle, she couldn't take it anymore, she passed away. Nancy's dad is still alive, barely. He wanted to stay strong for Nancy since she only has him. He was about to kill his own best friend when he killed his mate. His name was Jason.

Yes, THAT Jason from my past, my childhood. Jason didn't want to be the beta anymore after Kyle killed his mate. Luckily Jason was saved by the TMP before Kyle had the chance to kill him.

Jason wanted to join the Fighters squad. Namjoon knew what he has been through and didn't want Jason to leave his little girl alone. But what I heard from him was the most beautiful and brave thing to say.

~Flashback~

I was giving out papers to the men and women that will soon become our Fighters. Women? Yep. Namjoon and the others thought it would only be men, but no, they don't know what women are capable of. Back in NW pack, Kyle didn't allowed women because they were too 'weak'. So the women practice in the forest at their house or outside in the woods at midnight when Kyle is asleep, even myself join the ladies.

Namjoon didn't want no ladies are allowed or no this and that, he wanted all the pack feel like they are home, in one. He didn't get mad or bothered by it, he smiled. The women were crying of happiness because how Namjoon is a nice, kind, gentle, respectful and understandable alpha he is, unlike Kyle. They all considered him as the alpha now. Namjoon didn't want to force them to call him alpha or be their alpha only as a friend only called by his first name, but the pack refused and they wanted him to be their alpha. Namjoon didn't want to make the argument to go on, so he agreed.

Alpha was waiting until I was done passing out papers. Once I did, Namjoon was about to say something until he was interrupted. "I would like to have a paper too" We all looked at the voice who belonged to. It was Jason. "Oralson"(Made up) "Jason Alpha, call me Jason" "Jason, I told you don't have to Join I know you have been through a lot and I don't want to make it worse for you" Namjoon said as he walks towards Jason, put his hand on Jason's shoulder. "I really deeply appreciate it Alpha, but no, I want to join because I want to be strong for my little girl. Who's going to protect her when her own father is weak and unskilled man to protect. No alpha, I don't want my own daughter to be embarrassed by me, who does't know how to protect himself and his daughter. I'm pretty sure my mate would laugh at me at how pathetic I am. I want to be strong for my love and my little girl. I wasn't able to protect the love of my life, at least let me protect the one thing that she left, my daughter." Jason said as he was looking straight at Alpha's eyes. Namjoon saw what I saw, Strong power. "Alright have a seat fighter" We all smile and clapped, I never seen Jason cried, of course he would cry.