Playing Dirty - Sanders Sides

"Okay, what gives?"

Logan paused, carefully placing a bookmark in between the pages of the book he was reading. "I beg your pardon?" He looked up, setting the volume in his lap.

Virgil narrowed his eyes. Every line of his body was radiating irritation, bordering on complete anger.

"You know exactly what I mean, Logan. You're acting weird."

"And how is this different from all the other times you've said I'm acting strangely?" Logan asked.

"I don't know- it just is! Something's wrong, you're acting different-"

"You're just being paranoid." Logan waved the other side up, standing up and setting his book on the table to his left. "I wouldn't expect you to understand the intricacies of my being anyway."

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Virgil demanded, stepping into Logan's path as he began to walk off. He was an inch or two shorter than Thomas' logical side, but that wasn't going to stop him. He was the shortest of them all anyway.

"You allow your feelings to override your awareness-"

"You know I'm basically hyper-aware at all times, right? I notice everything about everyone. I know when one of you is acting different, and I know, Logan, that you are acting strange. You've been so sharp with everyone lately." Virgil crossed his arms. Even now he could tell that something was off. Logan was just... wrong.

"Incorrect." Logan said calmly. Virgil's eyebrows shot up.

"Now that makes a lot more sense."

"Virgil, if you are going to stare at me and spew incoherency-"

Virgil cut him off. "You almost had me fooled there for a moment."

Logan rolled his eyes and adjusted his glasses. "Once again, you are speaking without sense-"

"How long have you been here?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Virgil."

Virgil eyed him disdainfully. "Don't lie to me, you're even worse at it than Deciet. How long have you been here, Superiority?"

The side in front of him shifted. Logan's glasses and tie disappeared, but the black shirt stayed and was suddenly tucked under a dark leather jacket. He grew few inches as well.

Virgil sneered at him. "You really think you could hide from me?"

Superiority flashed a falsely sweet smile. "Of course I could. I'm the strongest of the Dark Sides-"

"Don't flatter yourself, Superiority, you're mediocre at best. Now answer my question, how long were you here?"

Superiority thought for a moment. "About a week."

"Of course. It would have been a lot longer if you'd picked Roman, you could pull his attitude off easily. You don't have the- ironically enough- logic to play Logan." Virgil tilted his head slightly.

"But he is the one they listen to." Superiority grinned, shoving his hands in his pocket in a decidedly self-confident manner. "And I can out-argue you when Thomas calls everyone together."

"What I really want to know is why you're here." Virgil was already putting all the pieces together in his head.

He smirked. "Well you know the answer to that."

"You misunderstood the question, Narcissus." He spat the old nickname scornfully. "Why are you here? You were never Deciet's first choice."

"I don't know what you're talking about-"

Virgil grinned. It was sort of creepy actually, the smile had a decidedly wicked tone to it and no humor. "I was always his first. His right hand. I've always had a better hold of Thomas, I'm a bigger part of his personality. You're just a disappointing second."

Superiority's lip curled. "You're not exactly... reliable anymore, are you? You sold us out for your new little friends."

"Not my fault that I have redeemable qualities and you don't." Virgil shot back.

"Do you though? Or does Thomas just keep you around as someone the others can disagree with. Someone to give him things to talk about."

"I know what you're trying to do but I'm not that easy anymore, dude." Virgil crossed his arms and stepped forward, almost chest to chest with the other side. "I'll give you three hours to put Logan back the way he was and get lost. Tell Deceit whatever you need to keep both of your egos intact, I don't care, but I want you gone."

He turned and began to walk away.

"And what if I don't want to, Virg?" Superiority asked in a challenging tone.

Virgil stopped. He wasn't sure what grated on his nerves more, the attitude or the use of the nickname that the good sides had given him.

He turned around slowly, eyeing Superiority in silence. The other side began to shift uncomfortably as Virgil walked over to him slowly.

"I might not be a Dark Side anymore, but I still know how to play dirtier than a mudslide. Get. Out."

[A/N So for starters let me know what you think of my sides writing. I feel Virgil can be a pretty creepy dude when he wants to but the other moments I'm not sure of...

OKAY SO EXPLANATION:

In the last Sanders Sides video (I know I'e been doing a lot of stuff relating to this lately, I'm not sorry), I felt like Logan was acting a little strange. I don't know if I'm reading into Thomas' acting a little too much or if I just like drama, but I think it would be SO COOL if Thomas revealed that a new Dark Side was hiding as Logan. Superiority is a good fit for Logic in my opinion because false logic can oftentimes make you feel like you are better or know better than others and that you should be listened to/paid attention to above others because yoU ARE RIGHT even if you're wrong]