Pereyna-Acapollos

"Percy, where are you?" Reyna jogged through the camp. She and Percy had gotten together after the giant war, when Annabeth was exposed as a traitor who was working with Gaea.

"What's up, Reyna?" Piper was leaning against the Aphrodite cabin with Jason.

"I'm looking for Percy. Do you know where he is?"

Jason grinned. "Well, last I saw him he was at the beach. You should check there."

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"Not important. Go look for Percy." Piper ordered.

Reyna turned and marched off.

Piper and Jason high fived and chuckled.

"I hope Percy's ready for her." The daughter of Aphrodite said.

"He will be. And the group's been raring to go for this. It is their debut performance, after all." Jason commented.

"Let's just hope Reyna doesn't freak out and stab him or something."

"True. Alright, I gotta go meet up with Leo." Jason kissed Piper quickly before running off.

Headed towards the beach, Reyna shook her head and scowled, feeling the charmspeak wear off. She had no clue why Piper had felt the need to charmspeak her, but she would be talking to the daughter of Aphrodite about it later.

"Have you seen Percy?" She asked Calypso.

"He's at the beach." The daughter of Atlas replied from the tree stump she was sitting on without looking up from her work.

Reyna stopped a moment to raise an eyebrow at Leo, who was asleep next to his girlfriend.

"What's up with him?" She asked, motioning to the son of Hephaestus.

"He was on a sugar high earlier and hit the bottom."

"Ah. Well, good luck with whatever you're doing." Reyna moved on.

"Same to you." Calypso muttered, knowing exactly what she was heading straight for.

"Alright, Repair Boy, she's gone." Leo leapt up, wide awake, and sprinted down to a different section of the beach from where Reyna had gone.

Calypso rolled her eyes and watched him run, holding tightly to his toolbelt with one hand.

"Percy?" Reyna reached the beach and looked around.

"Over here, RaRa!" The daughter of Bellona turned to see Percy sitting on a picnic blanket that had food spread out over it.

"Really? A beach picnic? You're such a dork, Perce." Reyna plopped down on the edge of the blanket and eyed the spread in front of her.

"Why thank you!" Percy grinned.

Reyna picked up a bowl of fruit salad. "Point proven."

Percy just smirked cheekily at her.

"So is this the only reason you called me down here?" Reyna asked after a few minutes of small talk.

Percy blushed. "Uh, no actually."

He stood and Reyna made to do the same, but Percy shook his head.

"Stay here." The son of Poseidon ran off.

"The Pluto, Jackson?" Reyna shouted after him.

Suddenly, humming erupted from behind a sand dune nearby.

"What the Pluto..." Reyna repeated.

Before she could investigate, the entire Apollo cabin streamed out from behind the sand dune and got into what was obviously a choreographed setup.

A few of them hit a chord and the others flashed white smiles before opening their mouths and beginning to sing.

"Hey, Arellano, this might sound wierd,

but we've known each other for almost a year.

We're not quite official, just not yet,

but I'd change that in a heartbeat, yes you bet!

See, I have a question, an important query,

and yes I know what that means, dearie!"

Reyna rolled her eyes. This was obviously from Percy. It had his goofiness written into it.

The Apollo cabin was putting on a full show, dancing together as they sang in four part harmony.

"My friends here at camp said to give it a try,

so here goes nothing, hope the message gets by.

My school has this thing, everyone plays a part,

usually the whole affair is a piece of art.

But it'd be rather dull if I didn't have you there,

it's a night to remember, a night we could share!"

The entire cabin split and in the aisle they formed stood Percy in a formal, dark blue tux. He cleared his throat and began to sing in a surprisingly clear baritone that made everyone turn to look at him, almost as if it were a watered down siren song.

"We haven't known each other for long,

but will you please just come along?

It might be fun to dance to each song,

a night of fun couldn't be that wrong...."

He paused dramatically and gave Reyna a goofy grin.

"Get on with it, Jackson!" The daughter of Bellona shouted.

"Will you go with me to prom?" Percy hit and held the last note of the song as water flew out of the bay to form the words he had sang. Lightning struck the question, making it light up in a display of electric tendrils. Fire danced inside the words and around them, making small flaming flowers.

Reyna stood slowly as the entire Apollo cabin watched carefully.

"I have one thing to say to that, Perseus Jackson..." She began, stalking forward slowly with her hand on her sword.

Percy shifted nervously. "Yeah?"

"Yes!" Reyna ran forward and threw her arms around him and planted a deep kiss on his lips.

The Apollo cabin cheered around them as fireworks made of lightning and fire erupted around them. The waves against the shores splashed high in the air, creating a small mist that rained over the group as Percy wrapped his arms around Reyna's waist.

"You just had to make it dramatic." She teased when she finally pulled away.

Percy cocked his head sideways with a smirk.

"'Course I did."