PJO/HoO-What Is Going On?!

Percy POV

I woke up to singing.

Trust me, that's not normal.

"What the Hades is going on?" I muttered. Then I blinked.

"Is that my voice?" I slapped a hand over my throat. 

My voice had jumped up about an octave. I sounded like a guy who hadn't gone through puberty properly.

My wrist brushed the collar of my shirt and I frowned, trying to figure out what I was wearing.

Wait a second. I had gone to bed shirtless.

Leaping from under my covers, I ran out of the cabin and to the bathrooms to stare at myself.

My unruly hair had impossibly been tamed and combed down into a 'goody two shoes' style. I was wearing a dark blue polo and white cargo shorts. White tennis shoes completed the dorky looking outfit.

"Percy?!" I whirled to see Jason.

We stared at each other. While I was dressed like a preppy, not-quite-a-nerd boy, Jason was the complete opposite. He was wearing a red tee shirt under a black leather vest that had studs on the collar. His jeans, rolled up at the cuffs to show slightly beaten up combat boots, had a hain hanging on the side and an oversized belt buckle. Fortunately, his hair actually wasn't much different than mine.

"Jason, what's happening?"

"Bro, what's happened to your voice?"

"My voice? What about yours?"

A voice from outside joined us. "Jason, Percy, where's you guys?"

"Is that Piper?" I asked. Jason shrugged and walked out of the bathroom. I followed and stopped at the sight in front of me. 

The rest of the seven and Nico stood there. The boys were either dressed like Jason or I. Annabeth stepped forward. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a half ponytail and bumped up on the back of her head. She was wearing a pink jumpsuit with shorts and a black belt along the middle. Pink leather boots encased her legs up to her knees and she was wearing a pink leather jacket.

"Percy? What're you wearing?" Her voice had also jumped upward.

The girls all seemed to be wearing strange outfits as well, but I was beginning to recognize what they were dressed as.

"Oh my gods, we're dressed as characters from that stupid Teen Beach Movie!" Everyone stared at me. 

Piper burst into giggles. "What's up with your voice, Kelp Face?" She slapped a hand over her mouth, realizing hers had changed too. "Never mind."

"Well, if you think you know what's going on, Percy, please tell us." Annabeth said, managing to keep a straight face at my voice, which I realized matched the idiot on Teen Beach Movie. What was his name? Taylor? Tanner. That was it!

"We're dressed as characters from a movie. I'm Tanner, Annabeth is Lela, Jason is Butchy. Let's see, Piper's Giggles, Leo is Seacat, Frank is Lugnut or whatever his name is, Hazel is Cheechee I think. Nico is Rascal. There's probably someone dressed as Struts and then the rest of the camps are dressed as the background characters."

I looked at Annabeth for a second and found her frowning. Suddenly she ran towards the dining pavilion.

"Annabeth!" We ran after her. 

In the pavilion, my girlfriend leapt onto a table and began to sing. I groaned. "We're in a musical!" 

Snickering off to the side caught my attention. Peeking around the corner, I saw Apollo and Hermes holding each other up with their hands stuffed in their mouths.  

"You two!" I shouted. 

"Uh, bye!" Hermes flashed out first, forcing me to cover my eyes. Apollo followed right after.

"Who can fix this?" I muttered.

"Dionysus!" I ran to the Big House. 

"Perry, what are you wearing?" The god of wine asked disinterestedly.

"Apollo cursed the camp into a musical, you have to fix this Mr. D!" I pleaded quickly. 

"How about no."

"Why not?! Mr. D, everyone's dressed as characters from the 1960s!"

"Johnstein, do you even know what I am the god of?"

"Wine."

"And theatre." He cleared his throat and I got a sinking feeling in my stomach.

Dionysus opened his mouth...and began to sing. 

"Young Perry, I'm the god of theatre, 

a situation could not be any better.

I love the show, the acting role,

there is no thrill that's bigger!

There's lights, cameras, Action now!

The costumes and makeup, wow! 

As god of theatre, this is the ideal problem!

Let the campers sing, don't you dare stop them!

I promise you Perry, if you try to end this,

the punishment I give you will be completely endless!" 

He kept going and I dropped onto a couch with a defeated groan. 

This is the worst day of my life.