I got in the car and drove to the closest drug store. It took me a while to find one, but eventually I did. I cut the car off and stepped out.. It was a 24-hour drug store which was a plus for me since it was going on 2:30 in the morning here.

I walked down the aisle, looking for the right medicine for small children. While browsing, I could hear two other people talking. Their voices sounded familiar, but I couldn't pinpoint it at the moment.

"Just shut the hell up and get that one. Shit, I know you ain't gon' be bleedin' no damn river." The male's voice said. I shook my head.

"Nigga shut yo ass up! Damn you bitch like a girl on her period." The female's voice snapped back.

"Says the girl who came all the way to Jamaica on her fuckin' period. I'm bout tired of yo ass. You always ruinin' shit. Just like you pulled that stupid ass stunt back home." The man argued back. Right then, I knew who was talking. Them dirty ass niggas that killed my fuckin' seed and shot my baby. I got to get the hell up outta hea' before I clap some shit up in this damn drugstore at 2:30 in the morning.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see someone watching me. I tried ignoring it since I did look quite country outchea' in Jamaica, but shit it's goin' on 2:30 in the gotdamn mornin'. Ain't nobody got time to be all fancy and shit.

I finally found what I was looking for and checked the price. Wanting to hurry up and get back home, I started rushing down the aisle until I bumped into someone. Right before I could get my apology out, I looked up and seen this bitch ass nigga standing in front of me mean muggin' the shit outta me. Ha! Like that was supposed to phase me or some shit?

"Aye nigga, watch where the fuck you goin' son." I said immediately getting agitated.

"You the one need to watch where the fuck you goin'. Ion' know who the fuck you thought you was." Christian said trying to size me up. He was only about 5'9, so I looked down on him naturally because of my 6'3 frame.

"I'm 'bout tired of yo' shit. Don't get yo shit clapped the fuck up in this fuckin' sto'!" I said dropping the box of medicine that was in my hand. He shoved me, and I immediately blacked out. I started throwing punches everywhere doing anything I could to hurt this nigga. He done broke the last straw by steppin' to me wrong. He done disrespected my family, and most importantly my unborn who didn't make it with the help of his bitch ass. I swore I could've heard of his bones pop.

All of a sudden, there was a wave of full force being put on me. The Jamaican clerk started shouting from all the mess we were making. I had already knocked down half of the items that were on the shelves. I was growing tired, but my anger was still there. I could feel myself being overpowered.

{ Malenda. }

I helped wipe Jr.'s mouth with a hand towel. It was the second time he threw up since August left. Mind you, he threw up twice in the room where he and Melonie were sleeping before he actually came and woke up me up. I don't know why he does stuff like that thinking that he's tough all the time. I commend my baby, but when he gets sick he needs to let me or August know.

"Mommy my tummy hurts." He whined.

After wiping his mouth with the wet towel, I pulled him into my arms. "I know baby. Next time when you feel sick, come tell mommy or daddy right away, okay?" I told him, kissing his forehead. He nodded. I patted his shoulder lightly as he coughed up a little bit more spit. He looked like he wanted to cry but swallowed hard.

"Where is daddy?" His little voice shook.

"He's on his way babe. Don't worry. Do me a favor, and stay right here okay? Stay near the toilet. Iif you feel like you have to throw up, go straight to it." I instructed him before leaving out the bathroom.

"Okay." he nodded slowly. I hated seeing my son sick like that, and I honestly don't know what was taking August so long. He should've been back by now. I walked to the nightstand to retrieve my phone and unlocked it. I went to my contacts and clicked on his name on my contact list. I put the phone up to my ear as I could hear a pair of little feet drag across the carpet.

I looked over to my left as I as Melonie looking at me with her hair all over her head rubbing one eye and yawning. She walked up to me and snuggled my leg. I picked her up and bounced her on my hip lightly still waiting for August to pick up his phone.

"Mommy, where's daddy?" She asked me in a tired voice.

"Shh shh. I'm trying to call him now." I told her.

"... Hey. You've reached August. As you can see, I'm not available right now, but just leave me a message and I'll try to get back with you as soon as-"

Before the voicemail could finish, Meloine snatched the phone from my hand and put it up to her ear. She better be lucky she's cute and it's early because I would've popped the shit out of her.

"Daddy? Hello? I miss you. Where you go? Come back please. Jr. sick, and mommy and me tired. Okay, love you." She said sleepily handing me back the phone.

"Hey, where you at? I thought you would be back by now. I hope you okay out there. I'll talk to you later then. I love you." I hung up the phone and sighed. I sat on the end of the bed with Meloine falling asleep on my lap. I hope August is okay and nothing happened to him while he was out. I then hears a knock at the door, causing Melonie's eyes to shoot open. She hopped off my lap and headed for the door. I grabbed her up by her shirt before she could go yelling like it's 3:00 in the afternoon and put my hand over her mouth.

"Don't start yellin' in this hotel room like you ain't got no sense. Now be quiet and dont make no noise," I whispered to her in a stern tone. She nodded her head and I let go of her.

I quietly walked to the door and looked out the peephole, only to see Detectives Walker and Tate at the door. I was definitely confused, but opened the door for them since they were supposed to be looking in on our case.

"Hello, Malenda. We're really sorry to bother you at this hour of the night. . . May we come inside?" Detective Walker asked.

"Oh, it's okay. Please come in." I said opening the door wider for them to step inside. "Excuse the smell. My son's been throwing up."

"Not a problem at all ma'am." Detective Tate assured. He looked around and his nose crinkled. "Where's August?"

"Oh, he went out to go get our son some medicine for his stomachache. He hasn't come back yet. He left about 45 minutes ago," I explained.

"Hm, I'll make sure my team checks up on that." he stated.

I nodded. "Melonie go check on your brother while I handle some business." I instructed her while tapping her leg for her to get off my lap.

"Okay mommy!" she cheered, hopping off my lap and into the bathroom.

Detective Walker chuckled, "She's such a sweetheart."

I laughed. "Don't let her cuteness fool you. She's a handful."

"I believe you when you say that. Anyway, since August isn't here at the moment, le-" Detective Walker was cut short from the voice over on his walkie talkie.

"Detective Walker. We have an update for you sir." He pulled out his walkie talkie and spoke into it. "Fill me in."

"It looks like we've found Mr. Alsina at a nearby drug store unconscious. Paramedics just took him away in the ambulance," One of their men stated. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My body suddenly became numb as my mouth slowly opened.

Unconscious?

{A/N: And that's the last chapter of Sucka II. This is Aliyah again by the way, and Ty and i would like to thank every single last one of you readers who supported this story! We hope that we've gave you all a decent story to read. We love you dearly!]

Oh and this Ty here I wanted to let you all know MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FRAGILE ADDED TO YOUR LIBRARIES CAUSE THE CHAPTER WILL BE UP TOMORROW!

It's been real and I love y'all sooooo much.