No Bullshit (Part One)

THE KIDS ARE IN THE MULTIMEDIA

{ Malenda's Pov}

Pulling up to August's new house had me in total shock. I thought the old house was big. However, this was huge. When August parked the car, I started to get out about to get my bags but August wouldn't allow me to do that. Instead, I got the kids out and patiently waited for August to unlock the door. Stepping in the house for the first time, I amost fainted. It was like a dream home.

"Follow me, and I'll show you to the guest bedroom." August spoke snapping me out my trance. I did as I was told and followed him upstairs and down a long hallway. When we reached the bedroom, August sat my bags down by the bed. It was nice for a guest bedroom and spacious. I sat down bouncing a little on the bed.

August chuckled. "What the hell are you doing?"

I rolled my eyes. He was thinking of something else if you catch my drift. "August get your mind out the gutter. I'm just testing the bed." I said in a matter-of - fact tone.

"Really? Cause if I ain't know no better, I'd think you trying to teas-" Melonie and Jr. ran into the room cutting August off.

"Mommy I'm hungry. Can you cook for us? Daddy can't."

"I'm aware of that. Let me guess, he burned the bacon?" I asked.

They both nodded holding up two fingers. "Twice." They said in unison causing me to laugh. August smacked his lips.

"Alright well since y'all wanna talk about a nigga, don't ask me for no more toys." August said seriously. I think they upset him.

Melonie pouted and walked over to August grabbing a hold of one of August's legs. "Daddy it's not even like that. I sorry."  Melione and her improper English was so cute. Jr. twisted his face up looking disgusted. 

"Suckup."  He mumbled cusing me to laugh. 

August and Melonie looked over at me making the same confused face. I shook my head quickly changing the subject. "What do you guys want to eat?"  I asked.

Melione folded her arms being the diva that she always is. "I'm a girl mommy!"  She shrieked.

'"No shit." My head quickly snapped towards Jr. as well as August's. Did he just curse? I was shocked.

"The fuck did you just say?" August blurted. I face palmed myself. And he wonders where he got it from. August started taking off his belt, and Jr. just stared at him like it was nothing new. I grabbed Jr. and held him in my arms.

"Let him go." August said. I shook my head no. There was no need for him to get a whooping. I mean sure enough it was a bad word, but kids say things they hear their parents and other adults say. It was August's fault.

"So you're allowing him to cuss and shit?" I rolled my eyes. Here we go as always. August was blowing this out of porportion. I scooped Jr. up resting him on my hip and grabbed Melonie's hand and headed down stairs.

"Daddy's a hot head." Melonie giggled.

Soon after we got downstairs, the kids decided they wanted chicken strips and french fries. I cooked it quickly, and everyone, inclduing Mr. Alsina who joined us after he had cooled down, ate. To my suprise, he even washed all the dishes. After dinner, 8:00 p.m rolled around and it was time for the kids to head to bed. Melonie and Jr. were excited about bath time mainly because they got to play with their toys.

"I want Daddy to give me a bath.Melonie and Jr. both said. I crossed my arms.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"He lets us stay longer."

"That's because he's a big kid himself, and he likes to stay up all night." I said. August looked at me with that stupid smirk on his face.

"You mad?" I rolled my eyes and flipped him off so the kids couldn't see. He winked at me.

"Go get y'all pajamas, and meet me in the bathroom." The kids walked out the living room, and I began walking up to my room until August forcefully pulled me back. "When bath time is over, you better be up waiting for me. Understood?"

Even though I couldn't see August because my back was turned, I knew he still had that smirk on his face; if he thought he'd get it that easy, he had another thing coming. After bath time, I'm going to be sound asleep.

The kids are so cute. Melione is spoiled. Augst got her like that, she's a daddies girl too. Jr. is the complete opposite. Him and August so much alike they don't really click like that. Only opposites attract and August and Malenda are just to much for me. Especially August always tryna get into some. Lawd help us all.

Comment please.

Sorry I been missin' Part Two will be up tomorrow and it's be longer.

TTHE KIDS ARE IN THE MULTIMEDIA.