Daddy's Little Girl

{ Malenda. }

Surprisingly I was up early this morning well mainly because I didn't get any sleep. One being I didn't have my pillow with me that, #PregnancyProblems, and the second reason was because August was holding on me tight like a damn leech. Every time I loosened his grip, it got tighter and tighter if that's even possible.

However, I'm still shocked I woke up so early. I'm not a morning person at all. I was not feeling this 8:00 a.m. flight back to Atlanta although I was happy to find out the sex of the baby.

4 hours and 15 minutes later

"So nice to see the two of you." Dr. Rimbecky said as he smiled up at us just standing there. He was irritating me because he was taking his precious time knowing damn well I was ready to know the sex of the baby. "What do you think it is?" Dr. Rimbecky asked as he started getting the jel out, and I slowly laid back on the table.

"I know it's a boy. I can just feel it." I smiled brightly.

August smacked his teeth and chuckled. "You just want a boy because you don't want to be dealing with another Melonie." August said.

"You damn right. That girl is terrible, and you got her like that. My kids a.k.a Jr. is stable, and my newest addition to the family will be too."

"Yeah whatever. After this, we gone have one more. Doc, when is a good time to get her pregnant again?" August asked, and I frowned. He got me fucked up.

"Well after she has this baby, you're supposed to wait at least six weeks to have sex again. It would also be a great time to reproduce." Dr. Rimbecky began to put the cold jel on my belly, and this time I didn't squirm I was use to it by now.

"Well too bad we're not having anymore kids."

"Whatchu saying? You want another baby daddy?"

I didn't even bother to answer the question because it most likely would've hurt his feelings and I ain't have time for that. I just wanted to find out the sex of my baby. Dr. Rimbecky started moving the transducer around on my belly, and my baby's head popped up on the screen. Doc went lower and then zoomed in, and I nearly cried from excitement.

"It's a boy."

. . . . .

"I'm so happy we're having another boy."

"I don't really care as long as my child is healthy."

August pulled up in the driveway and parked the car and out came Melonie. He wasn't even out the car yet. When he did get out the car, he picked her up hugging her legs as she continued to kiss all over his face.

"I miss you so much." She laid her head on his shoulder just looking at him, and August had that big kool-aid smile on his face. I see him and Melonie were caught up in the moment, so I just helped myself out the car. I didn't bother with my bags. All I had was my purse.

I walked in the house and wondered why it was so quiet. I walked in the living room only to find everybody knocked out on the couch and Cole and Ty on the floor. I shook my head and started my way upstairs to my pillow. I was about to KO too. I wasn't suprised to see daddy's little girl waiting up for her daddy. I wonder how much she's going to like August when she gets older and starts acting grown and trying to have boyfriends. I laughed to myself. Now that's gone be hella funny.

I had took off my shoes and laid down in bed but was rudely interrupted when Melione and August came in giggling.

"Melonie, daddy said your picture you drew him was ugly. He laughed at it." I informed the brat. Melione turned her nose up at August like she was about to cry.

"Baby girl, daddy didn't say that. I loved the picture. Mommy just mad that she ain't get one."

"Nice lie. You're real good. I guess I should know huh?"

"Alright Melonie, let's go take a nap. I'll deal with Mommy later." August and Melonie left out, and I grabbed my phone from under my pillow to send August a message.

Mal: If you ain't giving me no food then don't bother

August: I got some better.

I rolled my eyes closing the message. What was better than food?

Update tomorrow. Bye.