Suprise Part 1

{Malenda. }

"Okay Malenda, you're all ready to go." Nurse Shells said as she smiled up at me. She had been my nurse for the three days I'd been in the hospital, and she had been really nice and helped me cope with a lot of things like my feelings. When I found out Marvin was dead, I was heartbroken. I felt like I was dying along with him. I even wished that it was me instead of him. No mother wants to lose a child and for me it really hurt because I was so excited. I know I didn't want him at first, but I changed my mind. I was also mad at August, and I wanted to blame him for this. After I talked to Nurse Shells, she explained that I shouldn't because it was nobody's fault. God wanted Marvin, although I couldn't understand why. Things happen for a reason, and God never gives us more than we can handle.

"You ready?" I looked up at the door seeing August. He was taking this just as hard as I was, and I sort of felt bad for wanting to even blame this all on him. At a time like this, we needed to be together. We both agreed that we wouldn't run away when things got tough. We were in this together.

"Yeah." I nodded my head and got up from the hospital bed. I followed behind him as we went to the elevator and down to the main floor. It didn't take us long to get home, and I was thankful that the kids were with Mama. I wanted to be alone for a few more days before I went back to mommy duty. August helped me out the car even though it wasn't needed, and I held his hand all the way to the door. It was a kind gesture on my part. As soon as Aug unlocked the door, screams filled the room.

"Suprise!" I smiled slightly seeing everyone here.

"We wanted to make you feel good mommy, so we threw a party." Melonie said as her and Jr. ran up to Aug and I.

"I sorry bout' the baybe." Jr. whispered sounding just like his daddy dragging his words out.

"It's okay baby."

"I wanted a brotha'!" Jr. yelled.

"Chill Jr., mommy and daddy can make another one." Ty said butting in. I rolled my eyes.

"Really?" Jr. asked.

"Jr. why don't you go play?" I said avoiding the question and making my way to the stairs.

"Malenda where you going?" I turned around facing August kinda surprised. That was the first couple of words he said to me in three days.

"I'm just not feeling the party. Tell everyone I said thank you, and it's really sweet, but I'm tired." I said. August nodded his head understanding.

"Alright. You sure you alright tho?"

"I'm fine." I smiled weakly and started walking up the stairs. I entered August's bedroom snuggling up with my pillow. I was still hurting from the loss emotionally. I knew it would take time to get over it, but I couldn't stop crying.

I slowly began to cry myself to sleep until I heard the door open. I turned over seeing August standing there. He didn't have his shades on, and it looked like he hadn't slept in days.

"I knew you was up here crying." He kicked his shoes off walking over to the bed. He crawled in snuggling into me. His head lay in the crook of my neck, and I started playing with his hair and soon drifted to sleep.

Sorry this is short. I'll make it longer I promise and please do me a favor and check out @GermanMontana_x story called DeathWatch. Yes it's a August story and you'll love it. She needs more reads and Comments