Death Trap 2

{Malenda.}

Dr. Rimbecky ran some tests, and it was official. I was 3 weeks pregnant. 3 weeks ago, I cheated on Christian with August so it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. I was pregnant with my third child and it was August's. I took a deep breath trying to refraim from the tears that threatened to spill from  my eyes.

"It's fine. Everything is going to be okay." Dr. Rimbecky said. "If you don't want to keep the baby, you can always get an abortion."

I looked up meeting Dr. Rimbecky's eyes giving him a cold stare. "I'm not getting an abortion." I said while quickly shaking my head no. August would kill me if he found out I aborted his seed.

"Alright then. I'll be back with your next appointment date, your prescriptions for your prenatal vitamins, and other things that cover information on your pregnacy and how you should take care of yourself." He said slowly before exiting the room. I sighed. Great, this is just what I need right now! Another baby. It's already bad enough I have twins. Now I have a third child on the way. I don't know how I'm going to manage with 3 children. 2 toddlers and a newborn is going to be torture. I wonder how Christian's going to handle this. He'll probably really kill me this time.

That's it. I couldn't hold it anymore. I began to cry. I cried because my best friend was dead. I cried because I was having another baby, that I honestly didn't even want, by  a man I'm not currently with. I felt like such a hoe. I wiped my eyes and pulled my phone out and called the only other person who I knew would help me out through this time.

"Hello Malenda! I haven't hard from you in a while. I'm glad you called." Mama Alsina answered cheerfully. I could tell she was in a good mood. I sniffed trying to talk, but more cries escaped my mouth. "Aww, sweetheart what's wrong? Is that boy hitting you again?"  She asked.

I shook my head as if she could see me. I paused for a brief moment getting myself together and began to speak again. "No ma'am, well at least not at the moment. When I tell him that I'm pregnant with August's baby, I'm sure he'll kill me this time though." I started bawling more tears. I was overwhelmed, and I don't know if I could even deal with all this stress. I might just consider an abortion.

"Ole' hush up chile. Don't tell him just yet, okay? Make up a lie. I'm going to call August and tell him to meet you over there. When he gets there, then you can tell him. Don't worry, I'll save you the hassle and tell August your pregnant myself."

"Yes ma'am."

{August.}

Why you callin my whole problems, them your problems... [dial tone]
Then you callin back nigga fuck that call your chick this my phone
Last time I checked I was full grown
So I ain't got time to play withcha
Keep on talking that bullshit
I might make your girl a twit picture
Pose, yeah
Your chick will be lovin that
My spot be the place she get her lovin at (loving at)
Don't be mad 'cause I didn't know she was your girl then
Now you sad sayin that August stole your girlfriend.

[Chorus:]
Love is for suckers that's why I don't trust em
'Cause you tryin cuff em
You end up in trouble sayin
Love is for suckers that's why I don't need it
'Cause when she say she love you
She'll make you believe that you're in love
(Love, love love, love love)
Now she got you open and she got you hopin you're in love
(Love love love, love love)
But you shouldn't trust her 'cause you just a sucka for love
(Oh oh ohhh you),
You're not in love, you're just a sucka for love
Uh uh uh, you're not in love, you're just a sucka for love

i stopped the song before it reached Lloyd's part becasue my cell phone started ringing. I quickly answered it after seeing it was my moms.

"Hey mom. How are the kids?" I asked as I greeted her.

"The kids are fine, but son you need to go over to Malenda's house right now."  She said seriously. I rolled my eyes smacking my lips.

"What fo?" I asked with attitude.

"Because I said so."

"Look ma, Malenda and I are over. She ain't nothing to me but my baby mama."

"August stop being so damn stubborn. You know damn well you love that girl, and she loves you. Now I called you because she just called me crying talking about she's pregnant with your baby and y'all did have sex a few weeks back, so I wouldn't be suprised. Now get over there before something bad happens. I don't trust that boyfriend of hers, and I don't need him hitting on her again, so get ya ass to stepping. Bye."  She hung up before I could say anything else. 

Ion know who my mom thought I was, but I sure as hell wasn't Captain Save-A-Hoe. I was more than sure that Malenda's baby wasn't mine. Wait, whata am I saying? I'm lying to myself. Of course this child was mine, and I was not only going to take care of it but I was going to get Malenda back.

I grabbed my keys and was out of the house within seconds. I had lots of love for Malenda, and nothing would ever change that especially not this nigga Christian.

I saw Malenda's Range Rover in the driveway, I quickly hopped out the car going to the front door ringing the door bell. I didn't hear any noise, so I'm guessing nothing was going on. I waited for a few more moments, and then I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I was suprised when the door swung open and revealed Malenda. She was crying and motioned for me to come in. I was a little confused, but I didn't say anything. 

"I told him, and he kicked me out and broke up with mmmme." She cried silently and spoke more to herself than she spoke to me. Here we go again. "I'll get ther rest of my bags. They're upstairs. Take those to the car." She pointed to some bags by the staircase, and I grabbed them as she made her way up the stairs.

{Ty.}

I slowly opened my eyes seeing nothing but darkness. My stomach growled for like the 10th time today. I was starving like I had been for days now. I missed my family and my friends. I had no clue where I was. I know everyone was freaking out becasue they thought I was dead, but I wasn't. It's true that I did get into a car crash, but it sure as hell wasn't an accident. Someone was following me and crashed into me purposely. I was so weak from the hit, but apparently they weren't. They brought me here, and I'm more than sure this whole thing was planned out almost as if they knew I was going to leave the house that night like some sort of death trap.

The door swung open knocking me out of my thoughts. "Yo KP, Sasha, she up." That's when it all clicked in my head. KP used to be who August and Cole worked for when they were in the gang trapping, and Sasha was about to get her ass whooped. AGAIN!

Y'all remember KP from Sucka. He was in Part 2 of the Confessions chapter. And of course Sasha dirty a-s had something to do with it, and do y'all think August and Malenda gone get back together? Should Malenda get an abortion?

COMMENT! love y'all!