Movies...

{ Malenda. }

After August left out my room and I got myself together, he and the kids all came barging in smiling up at me with sneaky smiles. I arched my eyebrows wondering what everyone was up to. August slightly pushed Jr. towards me.

"What do y'all want?" I asked curious to their suspicious behavior.

"Mommy you know I love you so much, right?" Jr. asked as he walked closer to me standing on his tip toes and kissing my belly. I looked at Melonie and August, and they both nodded their heads.

"Yeah ... I know."

"Can we go to the movies?" Jr. asked quickly.

"Please, please, please?" August and Melione begged. See I told y'all August was a big kid. I nodded my head yes, and Melonie and Jr. ran out the room. August stayed looking at me with his creepy ass. I rolled my eyes getting back in my bed.

"Getcho ass up you coming too." August said.

"No I'm going to sl-" I stopped talking when I heard the door from downstairs slam.

"We here bitches." I heard Ty yell, and I sighed. It was official. I was going, and I didn't have a choice. Ty wasted no time coming upstairs with Cole, Marcy, and Rick behind her.

I got up going to my closet picking out something simple. I decided on a red and white long sleeve shirt, black tights, and my red converse.

When I was finished getting dressed, everybody else was already ready so we left. We decided to watch Frozen because Melonie and Marcy started throwing temper tantrums, and August and Cole let them have their way.

We got the snacks before we walked into the theater, and of course chose the seats at the very top. During the previews, we talked but when the movie started it was hard getting everybody to hush.

"Be quiet." I said before placing my hand over my mouth.

"Okay." The kids all said, but when the movie got to the part where Elsa ran away Ty just couldn't hush.

"I swear Ana dumb as fuck." Ty said stuffing her mouth in popcorn. "How the fuck you gone marry a nigga you just met? Dumb ass bitches."

An elderly women turned around. "Can you please shut up?" She asked, and Ty went ham.

"If you don't turn yo Bill Cosby face ass around, ole' black ass looking like a damn ape, talkin' about a shadow. Shid."

August burst into laughter and so did Cole. "Ty stop." I said.

"Hell nah! this bitch better recognize who the fuck I am. I will be-"

"You gone do what? " The elderly lady turned back around like she was ready when all of a sudden some girl walked up with a little boy in hand. "Mama is she talking to you?" She asked. The elderly women nodded her head.

"What's the problem?" She said rolling her neck and that's when it came to me who she was. Sasha. Cole quickly grabbed Ty and carried her out of the theater over his shoulder. One of the workers came up and told us we had to leave, and more drama surfaced.

"Daddy I don't want to go." Melonie complained as August picked her up, and I already knew she was crying. We gathered up our things getting ready to walk to down the stairs.

"Damn August, it's been awhile you looking good. " Sasha said causing me to laugh.

"Please stop talking to me."

Sasha rolled her neck and that was the last I seen of her. By the time we got back to the house, it was late. The kids were already sleep, so we put them in bed.

"Today has been a long day." I said as I plopped down on my bed.

"Sure has." August walked in my room already in his pajamas making his way to the bed. I would've told him to get out, but I was tired and decided to keep my mouth shut.

I got up taking off everything I had on except my under clothes and headed to my closet looking for my night gown that I had threw in here earlie, but for some reason it wasn't in there. I walked out looking around my room which actually was quite messy, and I was a little ashamed that I had it like this. I sighed.

"What's wrong?" August asked.

"I can't find my night gown."

"Sleep naked."

"With you in here? No."

"It ain't nothing I ain't never seen before." August smirked looking at me, and I rolled my eyes.

"You're nasty."

"I'm horny."

I scoffed. "August, get it together or else I'll kick you out."

"This my house."

"You know after I have this baby, I'm going to get a job and then I'm moving out so I can be in my own house. "

"So you leaving a nigga?"

"Yep." I said popping the "p"

August chuckled. "You ain't going nowhere."

"Why I'm not?"

"Because I left you once but not this time."

"I'm just moving a few blocks from you."

"Malenda shut up, and get in the bed before I seduce you." I laughed. August was funny, but I knew he wasn't playing about seducing me. So I quickly got in the bed.

"Can I have your shirt?" August took off his shirt handing it to me and I slid it on laying back down. August had his arm wrapped around me and I had my arm wrapped around my pillow.

"Goodnight Malenda."

"Goodnight."

Alright this isn't Part 2 cause I know y'all wanted them to get freaky but anyway August won two BET Awards and I damn near cried. He looked so sexy especially when he performed with Trey and Chris. I'm happy they dropped the beef and he had me surprised when Trey was coming down from the cage he thought he was slick. I'm glad they squashed the beef and glad August won viewers choice I worked my ass off voting for him and it wasn't a easy task because Beyonce fans are so damn crazy but hope y'all liked the chapter. I'm going to most likely update again. Love y'all and welcome new readers hope y'all enjoying the story.