What's Love Got To Do With It?

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMMENT

ENJOY

{Ty.}

I slowly opened my eyes seeing nothing but darkness. My stomach growled for like the 10th time today. I was starving like I had been for days now. I missed my family and my friends, and I had no clue where I was. I know everyone was freaking out becasue they thought I was dead, but I wasn't. It's true that I did get into a car crash, but it sure as hell wasn't an accident. Someone was following me and crashed into me purposely. I was so weak from the hit, but apparently they weren't. Whoever hit me brought me here, and I'm more than sure this whole thing was planned out almost as if they knew I was going to leave the house that night like some sort of death trap.

The door swung open knocking me out of my thoughts. "Yo, KP, Sasha, she up." That's when it all clicked in my head. KP used to be who August and Cole worked for when they were in the gang trapping, and Sasha was about to get her ass whoped. AGAIN!

As soon as they entered the room, I got mad. If only I wasn't tied up. Sasha would've been getting whooped. 

"J Chapo, who the fuck is this?"  KP asked camly. 

"This the girl you wanted, right? Malory, right?" 

"The fuck? Nigga this ain't Malenda this is Ty. Untie her now."  When KP told ole dude to untie me, I got happy but didn't let it show. I only wanted to get to Sasha for setting me up to get kidnapped and the fact I had been here for over a month. 

"What we gone do with her boss?" J Chapo asked.

"What we do to all the girls. Plus, it ain't like we can give her back." KP said making me confused. What did he mean by what they did to all the girls?

"Damn, she gone be a prostitute. Sad life." Sasha said. My eyes got wide. 

"Pro -Prostitute?" I asked confused

"Ain't that what the fuck I just said?" Sasha asked while looking at J Chapo.

"Shut the fuck up hoe!" I yelled already ready to whoop Sasha ass. Just wait till' I get some energy and more food. I'm killing this bitch. 

"Don't worry about all that, but just know your whole life is about to change." KP said.

At that very moment, I felt betrayed and many other emotions. I never asked for any of this. I never wanted to get involved in none of this bs Cole had been dealing with. That's one of the many reasons I've been trying to get him to stop slanging; now because of all the bad choices he made, I was paying for them. I would probably never get to see my daughter again. There was no way I was going to escape, but that doesn't mean I couldn't die trying.

{Malenda.}

"Daddy also bought me this new ddidas outfit too."  Melonie held up another one of the outfits August had bought her and showed me. It was a cute pink Adidas jump suit. 

"That's pretty baby." I said while looking at her hair which was all over the place. This morning August went and picked the kids up from his mom's since we hadn't been spending a lot of time with them, and he took them shopping. Melonie sat the jump suit down and went digging back in her bag pulling out a white dress along with some gold sandals. I smiled rubbing over the dress. 

"Can I wear this one tomorrow?"  She asked. I nodded. She put the dress and the sandals back down and then came and sat down beside me on my bed in August's guest room. She slid her shoes off and stood up on the bed beginning to play in my hair. It was curly and very nappy. I haven't had time to flat iron it or anything else of that matter. I hadn't really had time to do anything for myself. I've been so busy pleasing others I've been forgetting the things that are important me. This made all the more reason for me not to have another child. I was really considering getting a abortion, and I know I should be talking it over with August, but I already knew he would flip the script even if he so much as found out I was thinking about it let alone considering to go through with it.