Who Dat? Who Dat?

MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS USING THE HASHTAG #ICHOOSEAUGUST ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM WE CURRENTLY LOSING TO BEYONCE

{Malenda. }

The show was going great, and I enjoyed watching August perform on stage. It made me realize how serious this was and it was a good feeling. August had accomplished something that people told him he wouldn't. He was a singer, and everyone loved him.

"Now before I leave here tonight I want to tell you guys something that I should've told you awhile ago but things happen and after tonight we gone know who my real fans are. You either gone rock with me or not fuck with me at all." August took his tank and wipee his face with it and then walked towards the curtains. He stood there for a moment then came back center stage with a bar stool in his hand. "I'd like to bring someone real special to me to the stage beside my mom and family. Y'all cool with that?" He asked and the majority of the crowd screamed "yes" and here and there you heard some "Hell naw's", which honestly started making me nervous. I mean I was about to be the center of attention in a room full of women who could possibly kill me. I swear  I felt like I was going to faint.

August cleared his throat and looked my way locking his eyes with mine, like he had been doing pretty much the whole show. My heart skipped a few beats. August sort of tilted his head to the side as if asking me if I was ready and I slowly took a deep breath and nodded my head. I know it might seem like I was overexaggerating but y'all know I wasn't. Shit was getting real.

"A'ight then Malenda come on up here."  Everything got quiet like you could hear a pen drop. August stood waiting for me on the right side of the stage and T helped me up for the simple fact it wasn't any stairs. But I managed to get my big ass up there and August grabbed my hand. He led me over to the barstool and I sat down. August looked at me smiling and removed his shades sitting them down. Then he started singing into the mic.

Baby I don't blame for being in the club

And getting all this love

Because you so beautiful

God made you to show it off

I ain't never been the jealous type of guy

But I wantchu to myself

Ohh I can't lie

And I know we ain't on no one on one thing

But baybe it should change

Cause when I be out with other chicks

I be thinking bout' you

And you be out on dates you be textin' me too

Telling me to come and pick you up when e drop you off

I pray to God he ain't breakin' you off

He stopped singing for a quick second and then the music came rolling in. The beat dropped perfectly.

Cause I don't want nobody but you

Kissin' on my tattoos

And I don't want nobody but me

Talkin' to you until you fall asleep

We better stop playing

Before we mess around and someone gets hurt

But I don't want nobody but you

Kissin' on my tattoos

Nobody but you

Kissin' on me

Kissin' on me

Ohh nobody but you

August finished the song, and everybody started clapping. "Now I think it's only fair that I'm honest with y'all. Truth is Malenda is my baby mama. We have twins a boy and a girl named August Jr. and Melonie and soon to have another child. Malenda is 3 months pregnant now, and we currently aren't together. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want us to be though. However, on a good note I want to thank everybody for coming out tonight and I appreciate. I love y'all. Deuces." August chucked up the deuces grabbing my hand in the process, and we left. We arrived back at the hotel, and my Instagram was blowing by the time we arrived. I was honestly not that amped that they found me because I know what it's like to be a fan girl, and the comments they were saying were terrible. For instance, this one girl literally commented on every picture.

She even had the audacity to comment on a picture of the kids and I saying that they didn't look like August. Like I wanted to laugh, but at the same time it wasn't funny. I decided to go look at her pictures and let's just say she wasn't the cutest fish in the sea.

"She look a thot who sucked dick for 50¢ and she had 3 kids probably also 3 different baby daddies but that's none of my business. "

"Malenda." I turned my head towards August. "Why you on your phone> I'm trying to cuddle with you and you ain't even paying me no mind." I laughed for the simple fact it sounded weird coming from August. He never really expresses his self.

"You must've missed me."  I cooed.

August shrugged. "Alright I'll cuddle with you only because we have a early flight tomorrow." I put my phone on the charger and laid down with August. I lied on his chest while wrapped both his arms around me.

"Goodnight. I love you."

"Love you too." August clapped his hands cutting off the lamps, and I closed my eyes. I should've brought my pillow. 

Sorry it took me so long to write this. Promise I'll update tomora.

MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS USING THE HASHTAG #ICHOOSEAUGUST ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM WE ARE CURRENTLY LOSING TO BEYONCE.