Father's Day.

DON'T JUST VOTE COMMENT PLEASE. I WANT FEEDBACK AND THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO DO COMMENT. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

{ Malenda. }

"Malenda wake up." Someone shook me making me groan as I was awaken from my peaceful dream.

My eyes shot open seeing a bright light. I'm guessing the light by the night stand was on. I swear I was ready to curse out the person in front of me until I realized it was Ty. I nearly jumped up hugging her tightly.

"Oh my God. I can't believe it's you. I missed you so much." I pulled away from the hug and just starred at her. She still looked the same except she had lost some color to her face, but she still looked good.

"I missed you too. I'm so happy to be back."

"But who kidnapped you?" I asked. I had been through hell since Ty so called "died"

"KP, August and Cole's old boss. He didn't mean to kidnap me though. He said he wanted you."

The fuck? Why would he want me I don't even know this nigga? Lawd! Now I had something else to worry about. I sighed.

"Just great." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Ty asked.

"Ever since you got kidnapped, EVERYTHING has been going downhill especially with August and not to mention I'm pregnant again with his child. Lately, August has been treating me like shit and I don't even know why."  I stressed to Ty. We both sat down on the bed and sighed.

"Things are hard right now, but they'll get better. So how about we go downstairs and cook breakfast for the kids and dads then we take the kids shopping for Father's Day gifts?" Ty suggested.

"Alright, let's do it then." We both headed downstairs. When we reached the kitchen, we saw Cole rummaging through the fridge.

"Get out the kitchen so we can make breakfast." I said. Cole turned around smiling as he looked at Ty.

He walked over to her kissing her check. "Hi baby." He said. I swear the two of them were so cute, and I was surprised Ty had forgiven him. I guess the whole death scare made the both of them realize how much they needed and loved one another.

"Cole you just saw me a few minutes ago. Now go in the living room and watch T.V." Ty said dismissing Cole.

Cole chuckled. "No thank you. I'm not letting you out my sight." He smiled, but you could still tell he was serious.

"Well after breakfast, Ty and I are taking the kids to the mall to go Father's Day shopping. You can't come."  I said bursting his bubble.

Cole sneered rubbing his hands together. "I know. So I hired Rick. He's our new body guard, and he's in the living room chilling. Y'all can met him later."  Cole sat down on a bar stool "Get to cooking. I'm hungry."

"I know something you can eat." Ty said, and I quickly interrupted her and Cole's moment.

"Y'all need to go somewhere else with that. I know it's been a month or whatever, but please get a room."

"Sorry."  Ty made her way over to the fridge and started getting out ingredients. While she did that, I took out the pans, bowls, bread, toaster and some spices we would need, and we got it popping.