Death Trap.

PICTURE OF CHRISTIAN IN MULTIMEDIA

PLEASE COMMENT MORE. I ONLY GET LIKE 3 COMMENTS PER CHATER. I SEE LOTS OF PEOPLE VOTING FOR MY CHAPTERS BECAUSE IT COMES STRAIGHT TO MY CELL PHONE SO PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS OUT TO COMMENT. I WORK HARD ON THE STORIES I WRITE AND WANT TO KNOW WHAT MY READERS THING. GOOD OR BAD? I DON'T CARE. COMMENT

{ Malenda. }

The sun peered in through the window, and I slowed opened my eyes. August was standing in front of me with some clothes in hand. I rolled my eyes seeing as he was also the one responsible for the sun entering the room. He had pulled the cutains back. I sat up as he put the clothes in my lap and left going back down stairs. I was so exhausted. I got up out of bed heading striaght to the bedroom to do my hygenie business. 

 40 Missed Calls

10 Unread Messages

All from Christian. I didn't want to call him back or respond to his text messages because he damn near killed me yesterday. Although he had a right to be upset, he had absolutely no right to put his hands on me. I must admit I missed him though. Over these past couple of years, I had fallen in love with Chris. It didn't compare to the love I still had for August though. Everything that could go wrong has went wrong ever since August came back into the picture. I'm not putting all the blame on him, but it's true.

I picked my phone up opening my texts and read all of Chris'.

Chris I'm sorry.

Chris: I know I fucked up and I should've never took my anger out on you. If you'd just please give me another chnce.

Chris: Where are you?

Chris Are you with August? I hope your not with August. -_-

Chris: Okay

Chris: .....

Chris: ....

Chris: You gone answer me or ...?

Chris: Can I see you?

Chris: Please?

I ignored what my consious was telling me to say and went with my heart.

Malenda: Christian you need to calm down. I'm fine and I'm sorry for cheating on you but still we need time apart. Maybe a few more days. :/

I sent the message and sat my phone down. After a few moments, I heard a buzz indicating I had a new text message. I was suprised to see Chris wasted no time texting me back.

Chris: It hasn't even been a day yet and I'm already missing you. Can I at least see you? Please? We can meet at the park or anywhere. Just for a few minutes?

Malenda: Maybe later

I exited out my messages and locked my cell phone before sitting it on the night stand. I got up leaving out of the guest room and heading downstairs to the living room where August was. When I got down there and seated myself on the couch, August was on the phone.

"Yeah, I know ma.... We will .... I can't talk about that right now.... I gotta go, and tell the kids Malenda and I said hi." He hung up the phone quickly turning to me. "Good mornin'."

"Good morning." I answered back dryly. I wasn't mad or anything. I was just stressed out.

"What's wrong?" August asked.