Unconscious.

MAKE SURE 'FRAGILE' IS IN YOUR LIBRARIES BECAUSE THE NEW CHAPTER WILL BE UP TOMORROW

LOVE YALL

{ August. }

I looked up at Malenda as she straddled me and rubbed her hands all over my sweaty chest. Her beauty turned me all the way on: her womanly curves, wide hips, fat ass, and breasts. Her nipples were fully hard, and I bit my lip at the sight. She slowly stroked my dick as she moaned lightly.

"You gon' ride it for daddy?" I asked her seductively, licking my lips.

She bit her lip and nodded going for the 'A' tattoo on my neck as she kissed it. She sucked and licked all over my neck as she grinded her hips on me. She was teasing me really bad and it was just making me hard all over again. I could feel Mr. Classy poking at her pussy. I grabbed a handful of her ass and massaged it. "Stop teasin' Malenda. Gon' ride that dick fa' me."

She kissed my lips sloppy as she pushed herself down on my dick. I groaned out in pleasure as I grabbed her hips and helped her up and down. She started bouncing and grinding slowly on me making me sweat even more.

"Shit, Malenda," I groaned.

She started moaning my name repeatedly which made my dick harder. She started bouncing faster and faster, panting and moaning out loud.

"Daddyyy." She whined out.

I bit my lip hard as I pulled her face towards mine eyeballing her hard. She kissed my lips tenderly and squealed against them. She tugged at my bottom lip hungrily as she kept grinding and bouncing on my dick.

"August." I faintly heard someone calling my name. I was woken up by a slap to my chest. I opened one eye in annoyance and saw Malenda sitting on top of me. She looked just as annoyed as I was, and she sucked her teeth. She got off of me, revealing my hard dick. I sat up in confusion. Damn, a nigga must've been dreamin' real hard. "August!" Malenda said snapping me out of my trance. I shot her an evil glare and smacked my teeth harder than her.

"Girl what?" I said a little more snappy than I intended to.

She gave a look like she was ready to say something smart, but she pursed her lips together instead. Clearing her throat, she said, "Jr. has been callin' your name and crying for you. He woke me up and told me he has a stomachache." I looked at her waiting for her to finish. She scooted closer to me and pecked my lips three times trying to get on my good side. She ended with a long dragged out kiss and looked up at me. "Baby can you go get him some medicine please?"

I knew that's what she wanted me for, but I can't complain. If it has anything to do with my kids, I'll do it in a heart beat. Plus I know Malenda shouldn't really be going anywhere by herself at this hour.

I gave her a smirk and nodded. I scooted to the foot of the bed and slipped on the first pair of shoes I found. I got up and went to retrieve a shirt, pulling it over my head.

"I'll get the medicine, but if you wanted the dick you coulda just asked me bae. I aint gon' bite 'cha, unless you want me to." I gave her a quick wink while putting a hat over my head.

"Boy shut the hell up, and go get my baby some medicine. I'll talk to you about you groanin' and moanin' in yo sleep, grabbin' my ass, and tryna hump me when you get back. Now hurry back before it gets any later." She said getting up and standing in front of me pulling my hat over my eyes.

I smacked my teeth and grabbed her up quickly and bit her neck in a playful. I tickled her sides a little before letting her go as she tried not to giggle. I know she's been really going through it, her and I both, so I tried to lighten the mood up before I headed out the door.