Endangered.

Bri and Brian looks in multimedia. Fragile the Trilogy to Sucka is up go add it in your libraries and yaaas I lied and said I wasn't making a book three.

{Malenda}

When we got back to the hotel room, I couldn't hold it in any more. I had to tell August what Ty had told me earlier because I just had a feeling that coming on this trip was a bad idea.

"August I need to talk to you." I said. August continued to pace the floor back and forth. "AUGUST!" I yelled. He came to a stop looking at me. "Look earlier Ty told me that Sasha admitted to killing our baby. She didn't give me all the details of how it happened, but don't you find it ironic that Christian is here?" I asked. "What if him and Sasha are plotting on us?" I asked.

August continued to give me a blank expression. "Mane let one of them fuck with what's mine and that's they ass." August said. I grabbed his arm.

"No August I think we should honestly call the police." I said.

"The police? Malenda we all the way out in Jamaica. They gone look at us like we crazy as hell." I shook my head.

"Not the police here. Look when I was in the hospital, a detective came to talk to me. I didn't say anything, but he gave me his number" I said.

"Okay and?" August asked rudely.

"First of all, lose the damn attitude. Secondly, I'm going to call him and tell him what's going on so he can help us. Thirdly, we can play dumb and set them up so we won't have to deal with this bullshit again." I said.

"Alright. Where da numba?"

"It's in my bag on the left hand side." August unzipped the left side of my bag, reached inside, and pulled the card out. He handed me the card, and I dialed the number. I put the phone on speaker and it rang three times before he picked up. "Hello Detective..." I looked at the card looking for his name. "Detective Walker, this is Malenda. Karter Malenda."

"Malenda, hello. I was expecting your call."

"Yeah well look I know who shot me now, and they're here in Jamaica also."

"Jamaica? Okay slow down. Why are you in Jamaica?"

"We were on vacation, but I'm afraid things have changed. We have been followed out here."

"Okay start from the beginning." I sighed as I began to tell Detective Walker everything from when I got shot all the way up into the events that took place today. Detective Walker was very understanding, and he even came up with a plan to catch Christian and Sasha. We couldn't put the plan in action until he got here. He and his team were going to fly out here and tell us when they landed. Until then, we weren't allowed to go anywhere until they got here. I felt like some type of victim in a big case. It was almost like a witness protection program.

"This is to much to deal with." August plopped down on the bed laying on his stomach.

"I know but we'll get through this. Together right?" I asked. August flipped over on his side looking at me.

"I gotchu, ma." I smiled. It felt good to have August on my side, especially because we usually didn't agree on things, but I was happy we were working together.

"Good. That's all I need to know."

~

While the kids were sleeping, August and I decided to watch Jurassic Park. Before we could start the movie, there was a knock on our door. August got up, looked out the peephole and opened the door.

"Detective Walker. You must be August?"

"Yes I am, and of course you remember Malenda." Detective Walker shook our hands.

"Mind if we come in?" August opened the door wider, and another man came in behind Detective Walker. "This is my partner, Detective Tate. He'll be assisting me with the case."

We all walked into the dining room and sat at the table. "Well I got my people from American Airlines to send me the documents of flights booked in the last few days, and Christian and Sasha did book a flight here. Based on Christian's credit card statement, they're staying at a hotel a block from here."

"I knew it."

"So we start this plan tomorrow?" I asked.

"Correct, and no need to worry about anything bad happening because we have our crew of detectives here. They blend in like normal people, and Tate here will be with you every step of the way." I looked over at August, and he nodded. "Any more questions?" Detective Walker asked. August and I both shook our heads. "Okay well we're going to get some shut eye. In the morning, we'll be back to get everything situated to be put in action."

"Alright goodnight, and thanks for flying out here on such short notice."

"No problem." Both detectives left, and August and I went back into the living room.

"I feel like a snitch." August blurted. I giggled.

"I know baby, but we're doing the right thing for the kids. We don't have just ourselves to protect anymore. Just like earlier today, things can get out of hand really fast. If we have to snitch to protect the kids, then we gone be snitchin."

"Yeah you right. But on a different note, you tired?" August asked.

I looked at him suspiciously. "No, why?" I narrowed my eyes at August, and he leaned in closer to me giving me a sloppy kiss.

"Good, but you gone be tired when I'm done witchu."

Okay the next chapter is the last and no need to lie to y'all anymore. THERE IS A TRILOGY. IT'S CALLED FRAGILE. I NEED YOU ALL TO GO TO MY PAGE AND ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY. PLEASE AND THANK YOU AND LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH.