Death Trap. Snippet.

{Malenda'sPov}

"I'm so tired." I sighed loudly and August looked at me and turned his head back towardsthe t.v. I was so done with today to much was going on and I just wanted to go to sleep. I slowly begin to close my eyes but my cell phone rang instantly making me jump. I groaned as I took it out my pocket deeing Ty's number pop up.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hello, Ma'am sorry to bother you tonight but I'm Detective Spooks from Atlanta PD and your friend Tyreanna has been in a teriible accident and we currenly transferred her to Kindred Hospital."

"Okay Thank you so much Sir, I'm on my way."   I quickly hung up the phone becoming well alert. I was no longer tired but sad and it didn't help I had this terrible feeling in my stomach. August put the t.v. on mute asking me for the 3rd time

"Where are you going?"

"Ty was in a accident call Cole."  I said whille still placing on my shoes. August jumped up pulling his phone out and already heading outside to the car. Once I got my shoe on I was out te door behind him, not even bothering to lock it behind me.

As soon as August and I made it inside the Hospital I could tell tonight was going to be a long night. We reached the waiting room and Cole was going crazy. He was throwing chairs every which way and cussing the Nurse out who was telling him to calm down. August went over to him and stopped him from throwing another chair as I slowly walked over to Marcy who looked terrifed of Cole as she sat in the chair crying.

When she realized I was there she jumped in my arms crying louder. "Doctor says Mommy''s dead."

I looked up at August and he looked back at me and my eyes watered. My Best Friend was dead.

Death Report

Suicide.

If it was one thing I knew, I knew that Ty would never commit suicide there had to be something else or someone else involved and as soon as Cole told us the full story of how Sasha had came over to the house with "his" baby and he told us Ty left and he also told us how he slept with her because she drugged him. I was shocked and hurt. I couldn't eventhink straight.